WT NEED TO MAKE CHANGES

C

Cobarcats

After that pathetic display of lethargic, lazy and dumb football against the Roosters, WT need to "show some" and make some changes for at least the next game against Saints on Sunday at CommBank Stadium.
I suggest they give Noddy the flick.
NodOff, Instead of walking around the change room at fulltime trying to get something out of his players he sat in his chair yawning...not a good look. I don't care if words would mean nothing after that crap but it was typical of the clubs mental position.
I would keep Pole, Joffa, Brown and tell the rest they are on notice on Mon, Tuesday training.
Gardiner and Cayless need to go thru the roosters game and who ever showed a crap effort should be punted to KOE and replaced.
There has to be consequences for letting the fans down....not just that, they kicked us in the proverbials.

After that pathetic display of lethargic, lazy and dumb football against the Roosters, WT need to "show some" and make some changes for at least the next game against Saints on Sunday at CommBank Stadium.
NodOff, Instead of walking around the change room at fulltime trying to get something out of his players he sat in his chair yawning...not a good look. I don't care if words would mean nothing after that crap but it was typical of the clubs mental position.
I would keep Pole, Joffa, Brown and tell the rest they are on notice on Mon, Tuesday training.
Gardiner and Cayless need to go thru the roosters game and who ever showed a crap effort should be punted to KOE and replaced.
There has to be consequences for letting the fans down....not just that, they kicked us in the proverbials.
Brown is nothing special

Sad thing is we just re-signed Toa and Kepoa, two worst centres or wingers running around. They would not get a first grade run anywhere else, and we are stuck with them for 2 years. Browns too predictable as well.

Sad thing is we just re-signed Toa and Kepoa, two worst centres or wingers running around. They would not get a first grade run anywhere else, and we are stuck with them for 2 years. Browns too predictable as well.
Is that really the issue in avoiding the spoon and moving forward from tomorrow.
After the video review the worst of the worst from that crappy display should be punted, at least against St George.
Or do you think we should just give them a cuddle.
I'll give them a cuddle, won't be with arms though.

i dont disagree with the premise but say we drop 10 of them, who do we then bring in. We are at the bottom of the barrel as is with all the injured, early release/loan players out of the side.

i dont disagree with the premise but say we drop 10 of them, who do we then bring in. We are at the bottom of the barrel as is with all the injured, early release/loan players out of the side.
The remainder of the KOE if necessary. 😻

You beat me to it. I was about to say exactly this. No depth.

Did we not field a reserve grade team lately? Surely someone wants a chance to impress. I'm sure if they are nufties they would at least make an effort.
I've still got my old boots, I'll have a run.....ah no I won't 😻

Is that really the issue in avoiding the spoon and moving forward from tomorrow.
After the video review the worst of the worst from that crappy display should be punted, at least against St George.
Or do you think we should just give them a cuddle.
I'll give them a cuddle, won't be with arms though.
If this is the best we can do in recruitment then cuddles are out.
Your cuddles suggestion sounds more apt.

Has the club come out and made any statements yet? At least the social media departments did not embarrass us further with any stupid banner headlines.

I just hope that Sheens, Benji, Robbie get in the coaches box with Noddy.

The poor bugger was thrown in the deep end and pictures of him last weekend alone just was bad optics.

At least having Sheens in the box will let the players know the boss is watching and also hopefully supporting Noddy.

There’s no one to bring in (as others had said). We are already primary rookies in the pack, someone will come in for Tamou I’m guessing either James or Tumeth. In the backline Ken’s gone probably for Roberts. We are scrapping the barrel to even get a side out there. Madden deserves the chop but there are no other halves. Our only hope is that this group actually show support me pride in themselves and decide to make amends.

I agree with you Cobar and I trust there are some big changes for the Dragons. . I don't think we'll see wholesale changes because the cupboard is bare. AD can't stay at 6 and Tuilagi can't get another run for us.
Laurie keep his spot
Naden moves into the centres to partner AD
Find two fit and committed wingers
Nu to 5/8
Brooks in for Madden
Freebairn to start at lock
Kautogoa and Matamua to rotate with Garner if he is fit
Pole and Joffa start with Musgrove off the bench
Rua in at Hooker
Fill in a utility and another promising forward off the bench

There’s no one to bring in (as others had said). We are already primary rookies in the pack, someone will come in for Tamou I’m guessing either James or Tumeth. In the backline Ken’s gone probably for Roberts. We are scrapping the barrel to even get a side out there. Madden deserves the chop but there are no other halves. Our only hope is that this group actually show support me pride in themselves and decide to make amends.
Electric shocks to their nipples and naughty bits

I agree with you Cobar and I trust there are some big changes for the Dragons. . I don't think we'll see wholesale changes because the cupboard is bare. AD can't stay at 6 and Tuilagi can't get another run for us.
Laurie keep his spot
Naden moves into the centres to partner AD
Find two fit and committed wingers
Nu to 5/8
Brooks in for Madden
Freebairn to start at lock
Kautogoa and Matamua to rotate with Garner if he is fit
Pole and Joffa start with Musgrove off the bench
Rua in at Hooker
Fill in a utility and another promising forward off the bench
Jolls I vote you as the new coach for the next rd

Back