10. Stefano Utoikamanu
11. Sean Blore
12. Isiah Papalli
13. Joe Ofahengaue

14. Fonua Pole
15. Alex Twal
16. Rua Ngatikaru
17. Daine Laurie
Our teams similar main difference is use of our gutsiest player Laurie if he can handle 5/8 great but don't know . Also you assume the Klemmer/ Brooks thing happens who knows ?

You could say that about every player in the team, and include Kimorley, Sheens and co.
On the question of who we sign next, it was very pleasing for Sheens to say, we’re not gonna settle for scraps.
Even more pleasing .. those scraps we’ve been picking up will eventually be replaced by the big names we’re now going after.
I see a catch 22 development? We’ve had good players either, leave because they want to play finals footy, or not come because they like winning, so how do we find big name players who can accept not winning? In the short term at least?
An origin player who is happy to switch from a top 4 team to a spoon team?
Not saying it’s not possible e.g. Api ? So I guess many of us will be eagerly anticipating his first few games?

Brooks must play for us next year or we will surely be in the running for last place again.
How are people still blind to the fact that Brooks was one of the main causes of us coming last? Let alone a major factor of why we've been terrible for almost a decade. Blows the mind.

You could say that about every player in the team, and include Kimorley, Sheens and co.
On the question of who we sign next, it was very pleasing for Sheens to say, we’re not gonna settle for scraps.
Fair point, but Brooks has been there the longest, and not saying it falls entirely on him, but what he is doing isn't working for the team...

Fair point, but Brooks has been there the longest, and not saying it falls entirely on him, but what he is doing isn't working for the team...
That’s where we have differing opinions about Brooks’ value to the playing group.
I honestly think that what the team is doing isn’t working for Brooks.
Some on the board have been here longer than Brooks?
I would rather Brooks in my team than a Reynolds on $145k per game over 4 years, who recently said he would play for $1 per game. If only we had known?😂
Brooks has been the only constant in a disorganised rabble, where the good players are moved on.
Brooks love of the club could be preventing him from being too good for fear of being moved on? Who would know? I do know that a 7 needs time and space to display some creativity, which our forwards don’t provide.
I believe his contract payments are at market value.
Based on skill alone, he’s the best we have, so it’s WT logic that we should fire him because we don’t know how to put a fire under him.

Of course we do.
The bloke already doing his job now but wearing a different number.
He was good for a couple of games and decent for some others. Give him the full season and we'll set some records for low scoring.

If we can come last with him, imagine how bad we'll be without him...
We won as many games with him as with did without him? And when Brooks wasn't in the side we still won after releasing Lucy, loaning Nof, had a longer list of injuries than with him, using our NSW cup team in first grade whilst working under a rookie coach?!!
Clean slate, punt the runt.

He was good for a couple of games and decent for some others. Give him the full season and we'll set some records for low scoring.
Like Brooks has set the record for most games without a finals appearance?

1 Charlie the Tigard
2 David "Prettyboy" Nofoaluma
3 AJ "Stevie Wonder" Kepoa
4 Brent "Rent Free" Nade
5 Kenny The Mauler Maumalo
6 Dane Benji Laurie
7 King AD
8 Davey Klemminator Klemmer
9 Api Gilmore
10 Alex The Lebanese Terminator Twal
11 Isaiha "Happy to be here" Papalii
12 Shawn "Saucey" Blore
13 Jacko Hastings

14 Tommy "Hitman" Talau
15 Joe The Queensland Crusher Offa
16 Fonua the pole-axe Pole
17 Stef "The Golden Warrior" Utoikamanu

18 Alex the Lebanese Viking Seyfarth.

(He's not Lebanese. I asked him... 😂 @KingRobbie )

1 Charlie the Tigard
2 David "Prettyboy" Nofoaluma
3 AJ "Stevie Wonder" Kepoa
4 Brent "Rent Free" Nade
5 Kenny The Mauler Maumalo
6 Dane Benji Laurie
7 King AD
8 Davey Klemminator Klemmer
9 Api Gilmore
10 Alex The Lebanese Terminator Twal
11 Isaiha "Happy to be here" Papalii
12 Shawn "Saucey" Blore
13 Jacko Hastings

14 Tommy "Hitman" Talau
15 Joe The Queensland Crusher Offa
16 Fonua the pole-axe Pole
17 Stef "The Golden Warrior" Utoikamanu

18 Alex the Lebanese Viking Seyfarth.

(He's not Lebanese. I asked him... 😂 @KingRobbie )
No 11 haha

If we run with Hastings at 7 which is my preference:-

1. Charlie Staines
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Starford To'a
4. Brent Nadan
5. Ken Maumalo

6. Adam Doueihi
7. Jackson Hastings

8. David Klemmer
9. Api Koroisau
10. Stefano Utoikamanu
11. Sean Blore
12. Isiah Papalli
13. Joe Ofahengaue

14. Fonua Pole
15. Alex Twal
16. Rua Ngatikaru
17. Daine Laurie
Mate can you name a reserve grade team as well ?

Back