WT Structure with proposed ARLC involvement

wtfl1981

For those wanting to understand the football, financial and ownership structure of WT with proposed ARLC involvement (not yet signed off)

![](https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/1236380_10152443642440579_397650871_n.jpg)

So the Wests Tigers are offering no financial support to Balmain or Western Suburbs Junior RLFC? That's pretty atrocious if so.

@MacDougall said:
So the Wests Tigers are offering no financial support to Balmain or Western Suburbs Junior RLFC? That's pretty atrocious if so.

Nope. Wests JL rely on Campbelltown Leagues Club and Balmain get zip (i know the president of the BDJRL and he confirmed he gets nothing from WT or BT) there may be some help from Wests Ashfield for bits and pieces.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

@wtfl1981 said:
@Gary Bakerloo said:
Ryde-Eastwood makes financial contributions?

Via Sponsorship to WT mainly for nsw cup side

I would argue that's confusing and has no place on an ownership structure. Where is Meriton and all the other sponsors?

So where did you get this diagram from and how do we know it is a truthful representation if the facts?

@Abraham said:
So where did you get this diagram from and how do we know it is a truthful representation if the facts?

Based on the fact we know balmain contribute squat I would assume the $0 coming from the left would be pretty close?
\
\
If public knowledge-Any chance of numbers being added to it?(financial contributions) Just out of curiosity sake.

@Abraham said:

Its innaccurate

R/E and Wests Ashfield help out Balmain juniors - diagram is wrong

Whoever put it together obviously did so just to highlight the fact that Balmain aren't contributing at present.
Apart from having bright red lines representing their 'No Financial Contributions' they decided to put a couple of big fat red $0 in boxes to make sure you don't miss the point.
Funny that….

I thought it was only the ex-Magpies that complained.

Obviously not.

@cktiger said:
Whoever put it together obviously did so just to highlight the fact that Balmain aren't contributing at present.
Apart from having bright red lines representing their 'No Financial Contributions' they decided to put a couple of big fat red $0 in boxes to make sure you don't miss the point.
Funny that….

No, they did so because it is a FACT.

Stop whining.

I guess for some the truth can be a little too sensitive. As long as the diagram is fact based i don't see what the problem is. The first two replies in this thread were by admins and they seemed to approve of what they saw so that tells me the diagram is acceptable.

@cktiger said:
That's not a complaint GNR - simply an observation.

Just like a lot of what they say is usually observation based yet still get told to stop complaining. May i recommend one of those tissues you so graciously offered Magpie fans in another thread recently?

Latest posts

Staff online

Back