WT V Newcastle

izotope

What happens now, what do you guys expect to happen?

Do the tigers come out and show the novocastrians whose boss? or do we just accept our slide into the bottom 1/4 of the competition?

Does sheens do something completely crazy and either drop a few players to state cup, or actually pick some up and coming players to play (because we have quite a few injuries obviously)?
\
\
Im on the fence, i feel we could turn the season around with a dominant performance over the knights.. but after the last 4 weeks i think even the hiding the bunnies gave us might not do much but lower morale in the camp!

I wanna see marshall moved from 6 especially for the game, put him in centre where he is forced to make more then 13 metres.

Drop fitzhenry for a start even thought I do like him but he has shocking defence and is too old

As much as I would love to see us turn that flogging around with a good solid win, I think that the boys look so dejected that they'll be lucky to keep the Knights under 50 as well. Especially up there.

The answer lies somewhere in the blooding of lower grade players. At least if they go down it'll be swinging, not like these fellas have for the past month.

Are there many WT supporters making their way up the F3 for this game? I can understand supporters not wanting to come up after their performance v Souths, but take pity on us WT supporters that live in Newcastle we need as many supporters as possible to come up and get behind the boys.. Hope to cya here on the Southern Hill

Based on their form, i really dont think theyll get many tigers fans out to the game up there this week
ive been thinking about it but based on the last few weeks, was going to go up but now having second thoughts, what if last week happens again :frowning:

…. im willing to go up there.... because i think the boys will bounce back.... a kick up the back side was exactly what they needed...

Was never going.

Work all week and try to make it up the F3 in Friay traffic for 7:30 NO CHANCE

If Mullaney or Taumata are listed in tomorrow's team announcement i'll be heading up the F3\. If they're not and Sheens retains the same crap that have failed to win a football game for the past month, i'll experiencing life as an lounge chair fan come friday evening.

@Gobbs said:
If Mullaney or Taumata are listed in tomorrow's team announcement i'll be heading up the F3\. If they're not and Sheens retains the same crap that have failed to win a football game for the past month, i'll experiencing life as an lounge chair fan come friday evening.

totally agree with you gobbs

Like team selections have stopped me before….

Newcastle on the other hand is a nightmare to get to on a Friday night ....so watching this 1 at home...look out plasma if Sheens dishes up rubbish again....

I don't think it will be a blowout like last Sunday but I think Newcastle, even allowing for injuries and Gidley missing, will be too strong. Physically they are big across the field, and while they don't have the individual talent that the Tigers do, they play as a team which is something the Tigers are not doing, that, and theire size advantage will see them win.

@huntertiger said:
Are there many WT supporters making their way up the F3 for this game? I can understand supporters not wanting to come up after their performance v Souths, but take pity on us WT supporters that live in Newcastle we need as many supporters as possible to come up and get behind the boys.. Hope to cya here on the Southern Hill

HT… The Jungle will be sitting on the southern hill mate :slight_smile:.... hope to see you there.... as for anyone else who is going... hope to see you all on the southern hill !!

I think it will be a pain for some people to get there given it is a Friday game and traffic heading up the Coast in peak hour after work is a drag. It should of been a Saturday or Sunday.

I wanted to leave at half time on Sunday and this week, I think I will just use the remote to hide my frustration and watch a movie instead.
:deadhorse:

Cant make it because of timing but am going to be cheering on the tigers as always, losses happen wins happen i support the tigers because I support them whatever happens, supported Balmain during the Alan Jones years, Wests Tigers through the Lamb years, I think nhalf the fun to me is the inconsistency makes it exciting every week and i get 26 games anyone of which we could win (why I love the salary cap and the eveness it brings to the comp). I figure we will probably win this week against Newcastle and we will see at least 2 changes because of injuries mayby more youngsters to join Lui, Ayshford, Lawrence, Moltzen, Fifita, Lui who are all youngsters themselves

Am I the only one who can see the Tigers demolishing Newcastle, restoring faith in the media, bookies and the like and Sheens is labelled a mastercoach for turning around such a rabble so soon, only for us to not win a game for another 3 weeks following that…?

I'll be there.

I reckon Sheens will name his typical "look i've made huge changes" side, but it'll just be moving a few players around, nothing new.

@Lukic said:
Am I the only one who can see the Tigers demolishing Newcastle, restoring faith in the media, bookies and the like and Sheens is labelled a mastercoach for turning around such a rabble so soon, only for us to not win a game for another 3 weeks following that…?

i can see it, i can also see them demolishing us.. can't see much inbetween.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back