WT V's Manly @ Gosford

Roysta59

I will be in Syd that weekend (24th) for work and would love to go to this game as it's the only one I will get to see all year as I live and work in Asia.
Is there a supporters bus, train or is it easy to bus it there???
Sorry to bother you all with this but I would LOVE to go - it will be freezing cold there I guess.
I played a curtain raiser there once for the wallabies and I was cold as
Thanks

It's a short walk to the stadium from Gosford train station.

Train it from central mate, thats what im doin & its about 5 minute work from the station…

@KingOvKingz09 said:
Train it from central mate, thats what im doin & its about 5 minute work from the station…

hmm It might be faster for you to change trains at Glenfield and then again at Strathfield.

Sounds like the train is the way to go.
If there are a few peopel keen we could hire a mini van or bus - that way we can drink on the way up and back :slight_smile:
1.5hr train ride back could be a tough ask (rain, cold)

@Roysta59 said:
If there are a few peopel keen we could hire a mini van or bus - that way we can drink on the way up and back :slight_smile:

now this sounds like a great idea right here….what day is the game on?

@Roysta59 said:

On Sunday's the trains leave central each half hour, at quarter past and quarter to the hour (i.e 11:15 then 11:45), and take about 1.20-1.30 minutes to Gosford via Strathfield. They arrive at Strathfiled 12 minutes after leaving Central.

the train back will be rocking if (when) we win. We could pack out the 4.50 and 5.11 trains back to Tiger town

Return trains are:
4:11pm arriving at Central 5:41pm (via Strathfield).
4:50pm arriving 6:11pm
5:11pm arriving 6:41pm
5:50pm arriving 7:11pm
6:11pm arriving 7:41pm

Staff online

Back