Wests Tigers 56
them 4

FTS Lawrence
LTS Lawrence

MOM Gibbsy….

Crowd 11 298.....

Canterbury 24
Wests 20

I think it will be a close one with goal kicking letting us down.

I have changed my mind

Canterbury 24
Wests 26

Fitzy will get a try this week. I can feel it.

I think that we are going to lose…

I think we have made a really bad habit out of underestimating the Bulldogs. Ennis, Kimmorley and Idris will be playing for their Origin places, and their other key players like Bobcat Ryan and Josh Morris will have their eye on the prize as well.

They have lost 4 in a row. They will be just as desperate as we were to stop the rot like we did against Newcastle. As usual, with the Doggies on a nasty losing streak, we will be too soft going into this game and thinking that its going to be fairly easy. Because of the euphoria of our harlem-globtrotter-esqe 2nd half against the Warriors... the lads are going to be too tempted to throw the ball around early on and go for the quick knockdown instead of the grinding win.

As a result of this we will drop a lot of ball, get frustrated and make too many mistakes. We'll give the Dogs too much possession and field position. We'll be doing all the defending. The Dogs will be playing like we were at Newcastle and will give us nothing...

Overall, my prediction is that while it will be fairly close, the Dogs will take the lead just before half-time... Probably on the back of a Wests Tigers penalty\error. We will rally for a few sets at some point in the Second but will ultimately wind up shooting ourselves in the foot.

Tigers 22
Doggies 12

Dont expect a massive scoreline with these conditions because its going to be a props battle with hardly any expansive play i think!

The rain will help us.

It will remove all the friction and grip on both the ball and Benji's hands, meaning his flick passes will be twice as quick and twice as long. Expect twice the tries!

Dogs 18
tigs 8

Dogs are desperate and a wet track will let them play a grinding style of football and stop us playing a expansive game

Dogs will kick and pin us in our own half and if this happens we lose.
We were terrible coming out of our end last week and i can't see it improving this week. I think the dogs will try and bore us out of it, our forwards are going to have to play a lot better than they did last week, especially early. We need a good start, we must not let the dogs get a start and build their confidence they are playing without it atm and we need to keep them down.

Tigers 18
Dogs 10

The game against Newcastle proved we can hold on to the ball in the wet and are prepared to play gritty footy for the best part of the game. Nullify Noddy's kicking options & try not to force the tries early we're in with a real shot.

Some other predictions;
- Crowd: 16500
- # of Skylines, WRX's & Pulsars parked outside the venue: 2500
- # of fights started after the match by Canterbury supporters if the Dogs lose: 500

Tough game up to the 60 minute mark with the score at that time close and low with us just in front.
We'll then kick away and win 26-10.
If this happens we'll have played a hard, grinding game for the first 60 minutes and that will win us the game.
If we don;t we'll get done fairly badly.

First try scorer - Lui stepping through after ennis overreads the play.
Last - Tuquiri or Lawrence after Idris comes up with a complete misread in defence.

Am I the only person who thinks the weather will help us.

The Dogs have a 5 day turn around, travelling back from Melbourne. Since the track is wet and heavy, it'll tire them out even quicker. They also need to play a desperate type of footy, which isn't at all condusive to this weather.

@Lukic said:
Am I the only person who thinks the weather will help us.

The Dogs have a 5 day turn around, travelling back from Melbourne. Since the track is wet and heavy, it'll tire them out even quicker. They also need to play a desperate type of footy, which isn't at all condusive to this weather.

dogs arent the best at desperate style footy…with the 5 day turn around i cant see them being very impressive

Tigers to win 13+, Dogs to try too hard, Kimmorley to try too hard to keep his origin spot.

GO TIGERS! :wahoo:

Back