Your Team for Next week V Dogs

Any one who dont care is not a true tiger, The guys who get picked each week put in it is a sad fact of life some are not up to nrl standed but i never doubt there courage or effort . So if you dont care go some place else

I think next weeks team should be a mixture of the furure & to everyones dismay,a farewell to the players that are leaving.They deserve a fitting farewell for all they have done for the club espessially Halatau that is one of the diggers of 05.Its not gonna matter if we finish 9th or 12th so i would go

1.Hanbury (should have been there after MM's injury)
2.Pritchard (seems to be in future plans so give him a go)
3.Halatau (thanks for the memories good luck for the future)
4.Ayshford
5.Collis (if it was'nt for injuries he was going to be something special.Good luck for the future)
6.Marshall (Showed what he was capable of at the back end of the season)
7.Moltzon (Is the future halfback.Should never been moved)
8.Shirnak (is the future so lets start him)
9.Farah
10.Galloway
11.Ellis
12.Dwyer (is the future lets start him)
13.Morris (If used properly he would have been the next Wing.Thanks for 100% every game you played)

14.Laurie (should have had a better go this season)
15.Payton
16.heighnington
17.Payne (hopefully his last game for the club)

Would love to see the future of the Wests Tigers run out on Friday,Pritchard,Gower,Dwyer,Akeripa and more but why damage the chances of the state cup and NYC teams when firsts are gone.If these guy's are replaceable then bring em out and give em a run it would be great to see.

Should we be tampering with the lower grades whether it be Bret, Wests or NYC if they are or have good chances of being in the semis ? I think not.

1.Lawrence
2.Hanbury
3.Davis
4.Ayshford
5.Pritchard

6.Marshall
7.Moltzen

8.Payten
9.Farah
10.Schirnack
11.Ellis
12.Galea
13.Halatau

14\. Morris
15\. Laurie
16\. Gower
17\. Collis

more than likely , the players who are moving on next year, will be picked.

to be honest I would like to see a similar team to the one which played against the Titans.

hopefully common sense will prevail with Hanbury at fullback, Tim Moltzen & Benji in the halves.
Ayhsford & Lawrence in the centres. Dean Collis on one wing.
as for the rest of the team, I have no way of getting inside the mind of Tim Sheens, so will wait for team to be named on tuesday.

I DO HOPE THAT GARETH ELLIS SCORES A TRY AS HE DESERVES ONE.

It will be the same team, beau ryan is apparently back so pushes hanbury to FB. Lui to NYC. and Ryan back on win, with ayshford on other probably.
with probably shirnack or someone else filling in for skando.

@smeghead said:
I am pretty sure hybrid is making refference to the 2007 season when we played Crocker(?) for zero minutes off the bench when the season was on the line.

Or maybe the tiny bench times Hanbury has played in games this year.

It is not a dig at your poster boy mate so settle down

It was Ben Jeffery against the Knights in 2007 with our season on the line.

And yes smeg is correct, it wasn't a dig at Pritchard at all, just a dig at Sheens' arrogance.

@tigerdre said:
I think next weeks team should be a mixture of the furure & to everyones dismay,a farewell to the players that are leaving.They deserve a fitting farewell for all they have done for the club espessially Halatau that is one of the diggers of 05.Its not gonna matter if we finish 9th or 12th so i would go

4.Ayshford
5.Collis (if it was'nt for injuries he was going to be something special.Good luck for the future)
9.Farah
10.Galloway
11.Ellis
13.Morris (If used properly he would have been the next Wing.Thanks for 100% every game you played)

15.Payton
16.heighnington

You're kidding yourself with that side. You do realise you dropped Lawrence right? Halatau and Collis are rubbish can drop back to Balmain and Wests respectfully. They've been ordinary all year and don't deserve to be in FG. As for starting Dwyer ahead of Heighington and Payten :question: :question: :question:

And why keep Payne on the bench ahead of Galea?

can Ayshford play finals for balmain ?i would drop him if he only needed one more game to play in the finals

There will be bugger all changes this week, why would sheens change his ways now..

i hope they shift the u20's back, just so they get a bit of cohesion for their semi's
that said, line up all the ducks that are on there way and let them play.

2\. Tagive (bung sholder and all)
6\. Collis
7\. Morris

14\. Halatau
\
\
\
the rest is gravy.

@X-Pac said:
can Ayshford play finals for balmain ?i would drop him if he only needed one more game to play in the finals

He cannot. With his early season injury he played maybe 3 games for BRET this season

Smeg please note that Jesus is not eligible to play for the Tigers.

@willow said:
@tigerdre said:

4.Ayshford
9.Farah
10.Galloway
11.Ellis

15.Payton
16.heighnington

You're kidding yourself with that side. You do realise you dropped Lawrence right? Halatau and Collis are rubbish can drop back to Balmain and Wests respectfully. They've been ordinary all year and don't deserve to be in FG. As for starting Dwyer ahead of Heighington and Payten :question: :question: :question:

And why keep Payne on the bench ahead of Galea?

You do realise we have no chance of making the finals don't you :question:
The team ive picked is more of a farewell to players that have busted there buts for this club & they deserve to have one last game for the club & that includes Payne who im not a fan of at all.Hopefully its his last for the club.As for starting Shirnak and Dwyer its obvious they are in the future plans of the club so start them.Its not going to matter if we win or lose anyway

Smeg God knows why not! Probably has a cross to bear with Tim.

Back