10. David Klemmer
11. Isaiah Papali'i
12. John Bateman
13. Fonua Pole

14. Jayden Sullivan
15. Alex Seyfarth
16. Alex Twal
17. Samuela Fainu

Not broken don't fix it. Fingers crossed no injuries.

Zero news on Twal, Papa, Latu & Simpkin re injuries.

Twal was suited up before players came off & played hardly any minutes (not normal)

Papa could hardly walk after the game and at same time was getting his wrist/arm looked at.

Latu played 1st half of KOE and stayed on the sideline in 2nd half.

Jake had a bad head knock in KOE and was stretched off the park assume he will miss all footy this weekend.

Sione Fainu will probably come in for Twal. Still think Lobb would offer more on the wing than Staines but wouldn't argue if they kept the same team as Saturday. Was a dominate performance from the team.

Sione Fainu will probably come in for Twal. Still think Lobb would offer more on the wing than Staines but wouldn't argue if they kept the same team as Saturday. Was a dominate performance from the team.
Unless a winger in the lower grades has been playing well enough to deserve a call up then it stays as it is. Same goes for everyone except Bud. He needs to be playing full games at 7. If Api needs replacing then we should be running with a hooker on the bench.

Be interesting if Eels replace Moses with Ethan Sanders or Daejarn Asi or shift Blaize Talagi to the halves with Simonsen back?

Reactions: 851
Matamua seems to be the only fit middle in any kind of form to replace Twal if he’s out.

If S Fainu is not injured he’s going to be very short of a run.

I’d go with Matamua, but concerned about his defence.

Matamua seems to be the only fit middle in any kind of form to replace Twal if he’s out.

If S Fainu is not injured he’s going to be very short of a run.

I’d go with Matamua, but concerned about his defence.
Matamua s defence was great in nsw cup on the weekend - saved 2 tries in defence and generally was really good in defence

Matamua s defence was great in nsw cup on the weekend - saved 2 tries in defence and generally was really good in defence
Yeah he was for the most part, but a couple of times I noticed him (and others) lose the ruck and Newtown got a roll on. Also, missed the tackle late in the game which led to the final try.

He should be okay with limited minutes.

Reactions: 851

Lobb has been ordinary in reggies especially defensively & his work rate. He reminds me alot like AD & Toa defending. If you run direct at them they may make a tackle if you run to the side or make a break they trot back.

Staines at this point is a better option.

Latest posts

Back