Zaibatsu's 4 team $500 bet

Peaches

I remember on the old forum, Zaibatsu put $500 bets on 4 teams with a $2000 outlay in the teams he said could win the comp. With the lowest odds of the 4 teams being $7, if any of the 4 teams win he would finish with a profit. I remember Dragons and the Dogs were 2 of the teams, can't remember who the other 2 were. Can anyone help?

@Allan Towle said:
I remember on the old forum, Zaibatsu put $500 bets on 4 teams with a $2000 outlay in the teams he said could win the comp. With the lowest odds of the 4 teams being $7, if any of the 4 teams win he would finish with a profit. I remember Dragons and the Dogs were 2 of the teams, can't remember who the other 2 were. Can anyone help?

melbourne and brisbane i think…

Zaibatsu

Hypothetically, West Tigers vs. one of your 4 'money' teams in the GF?

Who do you support?

Yeah it was the Dogs, Dragons, Melbourne & Brisbane…

In hindsight I wish I had left Brisbane out or chosen Manly instead of them but the Dogs and Dragons still have me confident!

As for who I would support if the Tigers were in the final against one of them then I would 100% support the Tigers. Tigers always get priority over money :slight_smile: (As the years of memberships & merchandise would prove :laughing: )...

If the Tigers lost though, the winnings would provide ample drinking money to drown my sorrows.

Manly and the Gold Coast providing me with the biggest threats at the moment...

@Zaibatsu said:
Yeah it was the Dogs, Dragons, Melbourne & Brisbane…

In hindsight I wish I had left Brisbane out or chosen Manly instead of them but the Dogs and Dragons still have me confident!

As for who I would support if the Tigers were in the final against one of them then I would 100% support the Tigers. Tigers always get priority over money :slight_smile: (As the years of memberships & merchandise would prove :laughing: )...

If the Tigers lost though, the winnings would provide ample drinking money to drown my sorrows.

Manly and the Gold Coast providing me with the biggest threats at the moment...

i told you about the titans at $13, i was still keen on the cowboys, but with payne and odonnell gone they will be lucky to make the 8

I wouldn't be touching the cowboys at the moment. But then, most people would not be touching the tigers at the moment…

If Manly get Stewart back they are going to be hard to stop!!!

St George and the Bulldogs in with a big chance I think.

I am not convinved on Manly yet…they need a few more good wins.

Only 2 of your teams left in the running now, at least one will make the grand final, for your sake I hope the Eels lose!

@Zaibatsu said:
GO AWAY EELS! :imp:

If only the Dogs won you would be celebrating right now!

Geez its going to be a long night for you next Sunday, maybe even a long week depending on the Hayne/Keating situation.

Cheers guys, got a bit too close for comfort in the end, I was panicking near the end, but thank god for "that" penalty by Archer, could be what saved me from the Parramonster after weeks of it on my back :smiling_imp: .

Never cheered for another team in my life as hard as I cheered for Melbourne yesterday! :wahoo:

Back