Zero tackle lists nsw cup squad

ancient_magpie

Zero tackle has listed our nsw cup squad even a possible round 1 team even though we're not playing till round2
Our own website still showing nsw cup squad with at least 10 players who have left the club.i know the nrl look after the website but someone needs a kick up the arse.

2024 SQUAD

Bailey Hodges, Cayne Nicholas, Declan Casey, Finnley Neilsen, Gordon Whippy, Harradyn Wilson, Herman Tofaeono, Iverson Matai, James Valevatu, Jay Kirk, Jimmy Ngutlik, John Tuivaiti, Johny Lee Gabrael, Joshua Finau, Nick Lui-Toso, Nick Mougios, Noah Ryan, Petelo Kepaoa, Reuben Porter, Ryan Garner, Samuel McGregor, Samuel Loizou, Sione Vaihu, Steven Taupau Sako, Tuarae Rawhiti, Tyler Colley, Vaka Aho

Likely Round 1 NSW Cup Team

1. Declan Casey
2. Alex Lobb
3. Nick Mougios
4. Josh Feledy
5. Samuel Loizou
6. Latu Fainu
7. Iverson Matai
8. Jordan Miller
9. Jake Simpkin
10. Samuela Fainu
11. Brandon Tumeth
12. Lachlan Galvin
13. Sione Fainu

14. Gordon Whippy
15. Reuben Porter
16. Nick Lui-Toso
17. Chris Faagutu

2024 SQUAD

Bailey Hodges, Cayne Nicholas, Declan Casey, Finnley Neilsen, Gordon Whippy, Harradyn Wilson, Herman Tofaeono, Iverson Matai, James Valevatu, Jay Kirk, Jimmy Ngutlik, John Tuivaiti, Johny Lee Gabrael, Joshua Finau, Nick Lui-Toso, Nick Mougios, Noah Ryan, Petelo Kepaoa, Reuben Porter, Ryan Garner, Samuel McGregor, Samuel Loizou, Sione Vaihu, Steven Taupau Sako, Tuarae Rawhiti, Tyler Colley, Vaka Aho

Likely Round 1 NSW Cup Team

1. Declan Casey
2. Alex Lobb
3. Nick Mougios
4. Josh Feledy
5. Samuel Loizou
6. Latu Fainu
7. Iverson Matai
8. Jordan Miller
9. Jake Simpkin
10. Samuela Fainu
11. Brandon Tumeth
12. Lachlan Galvin
13. Sione Fainu

14. Gordon Whippy
15. Reuben Porter
16. Nick Lui-Toso
17. Chris Faagutu
Demps don't you think it's pathetic you have list the nsw cup info on the forum and our own website seemingly couldn't care less.

Demps don't you think it's pathetic you have list the nsw cup info on the forum and our own website seemingly couldn't care less.
The ZT article was good hey, lots of info.
Think they may overrate the Greek centre... 25 and never played FG.

The club websites are controlled by the NRL

Cup is always an after thought...
Doesn't and hasn't ever got as much appreciation as it deserves.

A lot of us enjoy following all the grades at the club but they definitely don't make it easy.

Seriously, 'Pathetic' Notch the Dramaometer back a scoatch ay?
It's nothing more than a (re) post from an opinion based click bait website...

The Clubs Website will probably list it... When they have a better idea.
(Or when they feel it relevant)

They still need to sort out which kids from the top 30 are going back to Flegg (Or Ball)
and which will play in Reserves....

And there's a long time between now and early March...
Calm Down FFS

The ZT article was good hey, lots of info.
Think they may overrate the Greek centre... 25 and never played FG.

The club websites are controlled by the NRL

Cup is always an after thought...
Doesn't and hasn't ever got as much appreciation as it deserves.

A lot of us enjoy following all the grades at the club but they definitely don't make it easy.

Isn't there a Website dedicated only to the Wests Magpies somewhere?

Is it on that?

The club doesn't have the cattle....
That stuff runs on a shoe string budget (As all clubs do)

think that ZT side is a little way off personally. here's what I think is the likely side

1. Brent Naden
2. Alex Lobb
3. Solomona Faataape
4. Solomone Alaimalo
5. Declan Casey
6. Latu Fainu
7. Iverson Matai
8. Sione Fainu
9. Tallyn Da Silva
10. Nick Lui-Toso
11. Asu Kepaoa
12. Reuben Porter
13. Kit Laulili’i

14. Cayne Nicholas
15. Justin Matamua
16. Chris Fa'agutu
17. Brandon Tumeth/Sione Vaihu

would expect to see Galvin and Miller start the year in Flegg. there's no spot for Feledy so he starts there too. Tumeth not highly rated by the club so Vaihu might steal that final jersey off him pushing him down a grade as well.

Nicholas is a placeholder at 14 for now, no word on his prospects. Matamua and Laulili'i might be switched, not entirely sure what they plan to do there, but neither them are first grade ready imo.

Seriously, 'Pathetic' Notch the Dramaometer back a scoatch ay?
It's nothing more than a (re) post from an opinion based click bait website...

The Clubs Website will probably list it... When they have a better idea.
(Or when they feel it relevant)

They still need to sort out which kids from the top 30 are going back to Flegg (Or Ball)
and which will play in Reserves....

And there's a long time between now and early March...
Calm Down FFS
So your up the arse of the weststigers now batboy your usually one of their biggest critics.

How’s that “up the arse”? Seems pretty logical. There are bigger fish to fry than this.
It is the off-season the fans are interested in information on all the grades I would think.Then again we have always been treated like mushrooms.

Reactions: BZN
think that ZT side is a little way off personally. here's what I think is the likely side

1. Brent Naden
2. Alex Lobb
3. Solomona Faataape
4. Solomone Alaimalo
5. Declan Casey
6. Latu Fainu
7. Iverson Matai
8. Sione Fainu
9. Tallyn Da Silva
10. Nick Lui-Toso
11. Asu Kepaoa
12. Reuben Porter
13. Kit Laulili’i

14. Cayne Nicholas
15. Justin Matamua
16. Chris Fa'agutu
17. Brandon Tumeth/Sione Vaihu

would expect to see Galvin and Miller start the year in Flegg. there's no spot for Feledy so he starts there too. Tumeth not highly rated by the club so Vaihu might steal that final jersey off him pushing him down a grade as well.

Nicholas is a placeholder at 14 for now, no word on his prospects. Matamua and Laulili'i might be switched, not entirely sure what they plan to do there, but neither them are first grade ready imo.
Mate Brandon Tumeth is it his size thats makes him not highly rated?

So your up the arse of the weststigers now batboy your usually one of their biggest critics.
I am? - I’m usually I’m the guy defending the club and media dept against idiot posts like yours….

Head on over to the Magpies website Ancient - they should be able to fill you in…

I know but if you look at the player list on the club website it still lists last seasons players as in Brandon Wakeham.
NSWRL Players and Squads are updated External of the Club all together through their Website people
(Different to the NRL)

New too 'Ancient' to learn something new...

I know but if you look at the player list on the club website it still lists last seasons players as in Brandon Wakeham.
And if you look at the Bulldogs one Corey Wadell is still on their NSW cup player list, club's do not have control of those sites.

Back