TEAM LIST Round 5 vs. Dolphins

Team List
It’s a valid point.
The Dolphins got pumped by the cowboys and then they beat the Dragons and Titans so not up to the Sharks / Eels level in reality.
We might be more primed for this than we think.
Sezer to kick deep all night. Pin them in their own half. Way to go.

Going to be a very interesting test for the team.

This isn’t a backup game this is a short prep/travel/low down emotional style game for us - very different from the last 2.

Normally one we get thumped in.

Another test of character on how as a team we are building. Hopefully they are believing in themselves more as each week builds.
Yesterday was an important win after the effort they put in. I would think that has given them some more belief.

It’s a valid point.
The Dolphins got pumped by the cowboys and then they beat the Dragons and Titans so not up to the Sharks / Eels level in reality.
We might be more primed for this than we think.
I agree 100% mate ay, I really hope we turn up with the right attitude and get 3 in a row for the first time in god only knows how long

311 weeks. Just shy of 6 years.
Rounds 4-6, 2018...we were in 4th spot and had won 5/6 to start the year... All very close games playing very hectic scrsmbling defense.. It was impossible to maintain.
We are in Cairns and it was odd for me the weather so nice and warm and we were weeks into the footy season

Last edited:
I’m worried about us backing up in 5 days. A few of our oldies may be gassed after 2 big performances and I think Bennetts tactics will be to run us around.
Another huge test for our new found defensive grit and determination. But the best teams are able to do it, plus we seem to go all right at Suncorp.
Bloody hell we are playing the Dolphins, not a full strength Broncos. They are solid but not a finals team. If we play like we did the last two weeks then we should win.

This week's game will be interesting, between 2 coaches, the Master and the Apprentice

Ps; that's a good name for a band bwahahahaaaaaaaa hahahaaaaaaaaaaa
Fortunately the NRL don't have a 4 day turn around and I hope we are no longer The Easybeats because If that was the case I would have Friday on my mind.

Right now I've got Saturday Night Fever. :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Members online

Back