100% no chance at all

Golden

we are going to get killed and I mean killed!!, we might as well Forfeit this game and save our F and A

I would be surprised if they don't put any more then at least 40 on us, anything less will be remarkable

storm are simply unbeatable in Melbourne as it is and Unbeatable with a lead at halftime, yes yes yes Broncos and bulldogs came back but guess what?? they still won!!!

we won't even score a try because they will use their compressed defence and we will run sideways all night and go nowhere

It's hard to have any optimism, I agree. But I do think we will manage to score a couple of meat pies.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Ive already made a bet and announced it to all my friends on facebook that if we win this game I will shave my head Bald the following Tuesday Morning/

there is no chance at all or logicl reason to believe we can win this game

Our recent Monday Night record
Storm at home at Night time
we have never ever won down there when they have actually had a first grade team, the time we did we almost lost to that reserve grade team.
they have the best 3 players in the world
they never ever lose with a lead at halftime
we had all the ball against Manly couldn't score ONE point
storms defence
storm always beat us easy with wresting tactics
they are dam close to unbeatable down there against anyone!!
Our recent Form.
Matt Utai if he plays Cronk will bomb about 5 trys to Duffy
we attack sideways storm love playing against those sorts of teams.
we don't have the forwards
\
\
somebody please give me ONE reason we could possible to the impossible? yes I am all negative here but somebody please give me a positive because I legit cant find one this week.

Your missing one important fact.

I have gone and watched wests at AAMI once, and we won. That's 100% strike rate on my behalf. I'm probably gunna go and watch again and with 100% batting average I like my odds.

@Golden said:
we are going to get killed and I mean killed!!, we might as well Forfeit this game and save our F and A

I would be surprised if they don't put any more then at least 40 on us, anything less will be remarkable

storm are simply unbeatable in Melbourne as it is and Unbeatable with a lead at halftime, yes yes yes Broncos and bulldogs came back but guess what?? they still won!!!

we won't even score a try because they will use their compressed defence and we will run sideways all night and go nowhere

You are an utter bell end. Your comments, fishing & attention seeking are up there with my 11 yr old daughter & her mates at the school disco. It's people like you that make the whole experience of going to football or going to forums like this so unpleasant. I thought the idea of a platform like this was to share comments & the love of the game, the team & football in general. Your comments are just utter poison. I hear idiots like you at the game all the time & it makes my skin crawl.

Yeah you will come back with some flippant remark about how you have been a fan for so many years…blah blah. Well I feel sorry for you as it must be so hard....

@tigerbalm if you're our good luck charm, and you do go, and they win, you might find me and a few others on here donating to your cause. Hell if they win, we'll all fly you first class to all of the away games and might even throw you in a nice roadside motel!

Give em a cheer for me mate. Im not band wagging 100% no chance. I do give them an inkling. Stranger things have happened. And after Thursday night embarrassment, I'd hope wed have something to prove. So what, Im a fan, im allowed to have optimism arnt I?!!

Goo Tiiiigerrrrs!!!!!

in a 2 team contest, nothing is 100% certain…

With that though, I'm looking forward to this one so hopefully when we get smashed, the tough decisions that need to be made will start to evolve.

Fire Up Potter!!!

@Guest said:
@Golden said:

You are an utter bell end. Your comments, fishing & attention seeking are up there with my 11 yr old daughter & her mates at the school disco. It's people like you that make the whole experience of going to football or going to forums like this so unpleasant. I thought the idea of a platform like this was to share comments & the love of the game, the team & football in general. Your comments are just utter poison. I hear idiots like you at the game all the time & it makes my skin crawl.

Yeah you will come back with some flippant remark about how you have been a fan for so many years…blah blah. Well I feel sorry for you as it must be so hard....

Rightio you prefer to live under a rock and think that we will win by 40 every week no matter how bad they go and look blindly, you are probaly one of those people that stupidly tips their team every week

Let me ask yo this if this game meant you winning 1 million dolars and all you had to do was tip the storm because if you tipped the tigers you would lose the million whaat would you do?? and be honest for a minute dont be a joke

face it Storma dn Manly are a class above us they are to good and just so you know I give NO team a chance to win in Melborune, thats why they will make the grand final again because they will simply get home field in the semis

I prefer to be positive, it will be a tough one….... however we need change, if its not working, clearly it needs fixing, throw in a couple of the 20s who will inject energy and enthusiasm, also it will give the first graders a wake up call. We are a great proud club, our 20s are the reighning champions. Braith Anasta was a has been 3 years ago, waste of money. Few of the guys need to look at them selves and change their attitude, be prepared to roll their sleeves up, get dirty and draw blood if need be, the passion and desire is not their, if it is, i cant see it. Need a change, we are a team that belong in finals football, we must be in the 8.

@Guest said:
@Golden said:

Hey guest!
Why don't you disappear.
People call it as they see it, if you don't like it don't come on the forum.

@Guest said:
@Golden said:

How about you at least put a name to your comments instead of hiding behind the guest tag?

@Golden said:
Ive already made a bet and announced it to all my friends on facebook that if we win this game I will shave my head Bald the following Tuesday Morning/

there is no chance at all or logicl reason to believe we can win this game

Our recent Monday Night record
Storm at home at Night time
we have never ever won down there when they have actually had a first grade team, the time we did we almost lost to that reserve grade team.
they have the best 3 players in the world
they never ever lose with a lead at halftime
we had all the ball against Manly couldn't score ONE point
storms defence
storm always beat us easy with wresting tactics
they are dam close to unbeatable down there against anyone!!
Our recent Form.
Matt Utai if he plays Cronk will bomb about 5 trys to Duffy
we attack sideways storm love playing against those sorts of teams.
we don't have the forwards
\
\
somebody please give me ONE reason we could possible to the impossible? yes I am all negative here but somebody please give me a positive because I legit cant find one this week.

If we lose by under 30 we will have done well IMO. We don't have any aggression and i'm sure if all 16 teams were surveyed the majority would say we are the softest team physically, not to mention mentally.
Carn Tiges, give it your best boys and at least dish out some physical pain to the scum from the South.

@Guest said:
@Golden said:

That's pretty much Golden in a nutshell. Not sure how long you've been on here as I got no idea who this is but if you've been here a while you know Golden is Mr glass 3 quarters empty. Just watch how he turns to water in the live game threads every week

While I don't disagree entirely it doesn't surprise to see him take this tone as he doesn't seem to have one positive bone in his body

@Golden said:

Have you ever heard of the uncertainty of sport? If you don't believe in it why follow any sport? I followed a team called Newtown when they were bashed nearly every week they played in the late 70's. I still enjoyed watching them because they put their heart and soul in every game. A few years later (1981) they made the grand final and just missed against the favourites, a very strong Parramatta team.

Back