100% no chance at all

we will be kept to Zero again useless Bwaith at 6 just add that to the many reasons we are no chance this week. my god Bwaith at 6 someone kill me now

@GNR4LIFE said:
@Guest said:
@Golden said:
we are going to get killed and I mean killed!!, we might as well Forfeit this game and save our F and A

I would be surprised if they don't put any more then at least 40 on us, anything less will be remarkable

storm are simply unbeatable in Melbourne as it is and Unbeatable with a lead at halftime, yes yes yes Broncos and bulldogs came back but guess what?? they still won!!!

we won't even score a try because they will use their compressed defence and we will run sideways all night and go nowhere

You are an utter bell end. Your comments, fishing & attention seeking are up there with my 11 yr old daughter & her mates at the school disco. It's people like you that make the whole experience of going to football or going to forums like this so unpleasant. I thought the idea of a platform like this was to share comments & the love of the game, the team & football in general. Your comments are just utter poison. I hear idiots like you at the game all the time & it makes my skin crawl.

Yeah you will come back with some flippant remark about how you have been a fan for so many years…blah blah. Well I feel sorry for you as it must be so hard....

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

That's pretty much Golden in a nutshell. Not sure how long you've been on here as I got no idea who this is but if you've been here a while you know Golden is Mr glass 3 quarters empty. Just watch how he turns to water in the live game threads every week

While I don't disagree entirely it doesn't surprise to see him take this tone as he doesn't seem to have one positive bone in his body

so you think we are going to win do you?? come on actually say it if you think so saying we are a chance is like saying we are a chance of winning lotto or a person with terminal cancer is going to live for 40 years

I think realisticly not positivly or negativly its called realism, thats why I tipped us against the panthers and eels but you would whinge that I was whinging say we would win those games too

May I ask, if you are in a tipping comp are you physically able to tip against us?
I can never bring myself to tip against us, even in a game like this…..

What if we win and I tipped Melbourne?

@bigsiro said:
May I ask, if you are in a tipping comp are you physically able to tip against us?

what if what if what if.

what if I tipped the tigers every week so far that would be 2 points id have less, and I wouldn't be leading the tipping comp I am in by 1 point right now. and 4 from 4 in tigers game, becaues I use my brain.

it's easy for Storm fans to tip their team every week

why you ask?? becaue even if they get it wrong this week 99.9% of people get it wrong too so they lose NO points!!

now if I tip my team blindly 99.9% of people get it right

Let me give you all the scnario

it;s round 26

you are leading the tipping comp by 1 point

Tigers play Melborune

the person behind you has tipped the storm

do you tip the tigers, knowing it's exactly like this week and they are no chance at all and it costs you about $2000??

or do you show blind faith and loyalty and tip the team knowing your going to lose that 2k more then likley. knowing that even if you tipped the Storm you wouldn't lose even if the tigers won anyway because the other guy tipped them

I want a honest answer and I know what it would be

In your scenario I would tip the Storm.

But your scenario has so many conditions:
1) I would have to be leading the tipping comp by exactly one tip
2) There is one round to go
3) Tipping comp is worth $2k
4) It is based on the assumption that Tigers doing relatively badly compared to the Storm at the end of the reg season

Let's say your scenario works out correctly and the following also occurs:
1) Slater, Smith and Cronk all break their legs and ruled out for the season since round 5;
2) Tigers do not lose a game for the next 21 rounds.
3) Storm lose every game because Slater, Smith and Cronk all broke their legs and were out.
4) Tigers finish Minor premiers and Storm get spoon.

My additions to your scenario are just as far-fetched as your original scenario.

So who do you tip now? "I want a honest answer and I know what it would be"

@AmericanHistoryX said:
a thrashing could be a good lesson for our coach & the team.
Is that what we're saying.

What lessons did we take away from the Knights and Manly game

Watto is right

Two teams show up one with the wrong attitude one with the right attitude

I can remember the Tigers playing Melbourne at Gosford years ago No Marshall,no Hodgson and we won

I guess the advantage we do have with Anasta at 7 the Storm are going to have no idea what will be coming at them attack wise (then again no one does)

Storm will go in unbackable favourites and so they should they are easily the best side in the world , but if we can defend really well and hang with them for a long time anything can happen

When you are playing the best side you should have no reasons for not bringing your best performance and best attitude

I'll be happy if we can keep them to under a 12 point victory

Toughest game we'll play all year this one. Why? Storm are in good form and we're still adjusting…oh and playing fairly average overall as well. It's not often that I give our side so little chance of winning but this is one of these days. Like last week, the result and scoreline won't matter to me. Performance though will and if it's like last week, well I give us zero chance of even keeping it respectable.

@Golden said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
@Guest said:
@Golden said:
we are going to get killed and I mean killed!!, we might as well Forfeit this game and save our F and A

I would be surprised if they don't put any more then at least 40 on us, anything less will be remarkable

storm are simply unbeatable in Melbourne as it is and Unbeatable with a lead at halftime, yes yes yes Broncos and bulldogs came back but guess what?? they still won!!!

we won't even score a try because they will use their compressed defence and we will run sideways all night and go nowhere

You are an utter bell end. Your comments, fishing & attention seeking are up there with my 11 yr old daughter & her mates at the school disco. It's people like you that make the whole experience of going to football or going to forums like this so unpleasant. I thought the idea of a platform like this was to share comments & the love of the game, the team & football in general. Your comments are just utter poison. I hear idiots like you at the game all the time & it makes my skin crawl.

Yeah you will come back with some flippant remark about how you have been a fan for so many years…blah blah. Well I feel sorry for you as it must be so hard....

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

That's pretty much Golden in a nutshell. Not sure how long you've been on here as I got no idea who this is but if you've been here a while you know Golden is Mr glass 3 quarters empty. Just watch how he turns to water in the live game threads every week

**While I don't disagree entirely** it doesn't surprise to see him take this tone as he doesn't seem to have one positive bone in his body

**so you think we are going to win do you??** come on actually say it if you think so saying we are a chance is like saying we are a chance of winning lotto or a person with terminal cancer is going to live for 40 years

I think realisticly not positivly or negativly its called realism, thats why I tipped us against the panthers and eels but you would whinge that I was whinging say we would win those games too

Read the part I highlighted that you clearly blatantly ignored. Besides, that's not the point, the point is you. You see the negative side to everything even when we are playing well. We'll play well and win a few and then soon as we lose one the world is ending. You just take the negatives to the extreme's almost like you have nothing else in your life.

As far as this thread goes, just a childish attempt at some kind of reverse psychology where if you feel so strongly about the result than maybe you just might get proven wrong

well you were going off at me for saying we were going to beat the panthers, ohhh yeah ok that was negative too, it seems like all you do now is take anything i say as a negative

we are playign the best team in teh comp at their home where they are unbeatbale and we have never won their against a first grade team we have Anasta playing at 7 and just come off a flogging of 26-0 with having the ball for 30 mins inside their 20.

pleaes tell me the poitives. what do you hoenstly want me to say to make you feel better? do you want me to say ohh well we will win because we might just turn up this week? seriously and reverse psychlogy would be great if it worked, maybe it eh players came and read my posts it would fire them up, id clearly be wasting my team and lunch hours. afterall it is a discussion forum. If you notice the live game threads ive clearly held out this year for the first 4 games, and leaving the honest stuff for before and AFTER the game. but either way your going to say anything I say is negative anyway

@Golden said:
**well you were going off at me for saying we were going to beat the panthers**, ohhh yeah ok that was negative too, it seems like all you do now is take anything i say as a negative

we are playign the best team in teh comp at their home where they are unbeatbale and we have never won their against a first grade team we have Anasta playing at 7 and just come off a flogging of 26-0 with having the ball for 30 mins inside their 20.

pleaes tell me the poitives. what do you hoenstly want me to say to make you feel better? do you want me to say ohh well we will win because we might just turn up this week? seriously and reverse psychlogy would be great if it worked, maybe it eh players came and read my posts it would fire them up, id clearly be wasting my team and lunch hours. afterall it is a discussion forum. If you notice the live game threads ive clearly held out this year for the first 4 games, and leaving the honest stuff for before and AFTER the game. but either way your going to say anything I say is negative anyway

:wtf

That's the first I heard about you saying that. Got me confused with someone else

http://www.weststigersforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=385754

really?? is that not you on the very FIRST post saying how I am whinging about how we will beat the panthers??

Lol honestly didn't remember that. Anyway my views on you stand. You don't engage in any kind of rational discussion about how we can improve, all you do is p… and moan non-stop without any kind of outlook on what could be done to make things better. You're style is old and boring

I know how we can improve its quite simple

release Utai and Anasta never to be seen again in first grade, and I am starting to think it's time for Blair to go too.

then we have about 700k we can spend buy a decent couplke of props with it let Miller actually play halfback or move Moltzen there and Tedesco at fullback. actually have a god damm halves combination that can play together more then 4 weeks. can't blame injuries this time. actually have a halfbakc that plays halfback. it's getting as bad as NSW selections.

@Golden said:
@bigsiro said:

what if what if what if.

what if I tipped the tigers every week so far that would be 2 points id have less, and I wouldn't be leading the tipping comp I am in by 1 point right now. and 4 from 4 in tigers game, **becaues I use my brain.**

it's easy for Storm fans to tip their team every week

why you ask?? becaue even if they get it wrong this week 99.9% of people get it wrong too so they lose NO points!!

now if I tip my team blindly 99.9% of people get it right

:smiley: Sorry mate, had to laugh!

@Newtown said:
@Golden said:

Have you ever heard of the uncertainty of sport? If you don't believe in it why follow any sport? I followed a team called Newtown when they were bashed nearly every week they played in the late 70's. I still enjoyed watching them because they put their heart and soul in every game. A few years later (1981) they made the grand final and just missed against the favourites, a very strong Parramatta team.

Yeh good post
Was like that with this team in the early noughties…..realistically never expected to win many, just hoped for it moreso.
The upset wins as rare as they were, were oh so sweet.
That changed in 05....have come to expect us to win most of the time until last year....now I only tip us half the time

Its one thing to be realistic while negative....yes we know were up against it.

But to shout it from the rooftops as OP has done???

No need.

Maybe theres a need for attention

@innsaneink said:
@Newtown said:
@Golden said:

Have you ever heard of the uncertainty of sport? If you don't believe in it why follow any sport? I followed a team called Newtown when they were bashed nearly every week they played in the late 70's. I still enjoyed watching them because they put their heart and soul in every game. A few years later (1981) they made the grand final and just missed against the favourites, a very strong Parramatta team.

Yeh good post
Was like that with this team in the early noughties…..realistically never expected to win many, just hoped for it moreso.
The upset wins as rare as they were, were oh so sweet.
That changed in 05....have come to expect us to win most of the time until last year....now I only tip us half the time

Its one thing to be realistic while negative....yes we know were up against it.

But to shout it from the rooftops as OP has done???

No need.

Maybe theres a need for attention

I wouldn't expect a professional team to forfeit either.

Well oviously I didn't mean to literitlly forfeit but you know what I mean, think Cricket what happens if a team has no chance to win after day 3?? they pray for rain!

@Golden said:
Well oviously I didn't mean to literitlly forfeit but you know what I mean, think Cricket what happens if a team has no chance to win after day 3?? they pray for rain!

Well we certainly don't want rain after last weeks effort in the stuff. A heatwave maybe?

Staff online

Back