17 Hero's

Balmain_Bug

I was at the game last night so I didn't watch it on TV live.

Just saw the replay on FOX.

We had 17 heros out there last night.

<big>**Bloody Outstanding.**</big>

Everyone was outstanding.

Couldnt agree more.

One of the guttsiest wins I have ever seen.

We were getting it up the middle and we pounced with class and skill when we had chances to get to a good lead.

And then we hung on for grim death at the end.I thought we were gooorne,but the defensive effort,especially in our 20 was just awesome.

I thought I was havin 2005 flasbacks,the grit and the excellence of the side was inspriring.

One of my most proud moments as a Tiger fan….....what a great effort from ALL of our boys.

From one very happy and proud WT fan.

Totally agree with all of the above! A top night! :smiley:

@Balmain Bug said:

My Oath…that is the best our team has put in for a long long time.....

There was not 1 bad player....

Sheens defensive structure is now working like a Machine....we have held teams to 0 more times in halves of football than I can remember this year....the scum with help punched enough holes in the final 15 mins to put 30 on us....in the past that may well have happened....

I have 2 things I really think stand out after seeing the replay Gareth Ellis is worth every cent he gets and is the best Wests Tigers signing to date....Chris Lawrence has arrived....he was truly outstanding our backs leader in defence and penetrating in attack on one leg and a bung shoulder.....he is all class...Best young centre in the game....

Bug..... almost thought you might give Sheens a little credit for the win.....we don't want to waste our second miracle just yet....

@Geo. said:
@Balmain Bug said:

My Oath…that is the best our team has put in for a long long time.....

There was not 1 bad player....

Sheens defensive structure is now working like a Machine....we have held teams to 0 more times in halves of football than I can remember this year....the scum with help punched enough holes in the final 15 mins to put 30 on us....in the past that may well have happened....

I have 2 things I really think stand out after seeing the replay Gareth Ellis is worth every cent he gets and is the best Wests Tigers signing to date....Chris Lawrence has arrived....he was truly outstanding our backs leader in defence and penetrating in attack on one leg and a bung shoulder.....he is all class...Best young centre in the game....

Bug..... almost thought you might give Sheens a little credit for the win.....we don't want to waste our second miracle just yet....

The Fonz will get his credit when two of our players who's first three letters in their surname start wit 'GAL' get a contract for 2010 !! :laughing:

Best effort of the year by far. To beat the current premier's who are in form,being touted as as premiership favs with the dragons, and playing them on what amounts to be a neutral ground…as you said: BLOODY OUTSTANDING!

Now to focus on the chooks - let's not drop our guard.

I think if Tod Payten didn't get that charge down of Matt Orford it could have been and whole different story together. We might have gone to golden point and lost the game. I think there has to be a lot given to payten for the charge down.

@sargent said:
I think if Tod Payten didn't get that charge down of Matt Orford it could have been and whole different story together. We might have gone to golden point and lost the game. I think there has to be a lot given to payten for the charge down.

Yeah 100%Sarge, but I am sure that all the Wests Tigers fans would have still clapped off the team in the same way they did othat night.
It was the best display and effort I have seen from all 17 of our team since the Melbourne game up at Bluetongue

The Fonz will get his credit when two of our players who's first three letters in their surname start wit 'GAL' get a contract for 2010 !! :laughing:
\
\
Agree with you there…
Galea was great & is just getting better with the more minutes he plays...
Gallant was awsome as well...

Staff online

Back