1st grade and U20s together?

NJLM78

As we have finished 4th and have the home semi, does that mean that the Tigers U20s team will also play their semi on Friday night or will it be 4v5 in U20s on Friday as well?

No. 4v5 in the Toyota Cup will be the lead up game to our match.
The tigers, being 7th, will be the lead up game to the Manly v Warriors semi final

@prattenpark said:
The tigers, being 7th, will be the lead up game to the Manly v Warriors semi final

I thought they tried to keep the clubs together as much as possible? Or did that not work and they changed it?

Last year they kept clubs together, so I think it was souffs had to travel to Melbourne?
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

I would of thought so Cowboys still keep the advantage they will play as curtain raiser for The Brisbane Cowboys game in Brisbane

@prattenpark said:

Thats not what has been done in previous years and i doubt it will start this year.

The two Melbourne teams will play in Melbourne

The two Warriors teams will play in Brisbane

And the two Wests Tigers teams will play at ANZ

Sorry, did i get that totally wrong? all rattled after tonight's nail biter.

will be great if the 20's play on friday too then. yippey

We don't really know..if they want to keep teams together then the 20's could be playing at Manly because Manly v NQ in NRL.

Either way it will be a very big task for the 20's in particular if they are without Groat and BMM.

Based on previous years the curtain raiser to Tigers V Dragons should be Tigers V Cowboys

Yeah souths come first or 2nd last year and still had to travel to Melb….no home ground advantage in NYC just like there is no home ground advantage in NRL for Sydney teams only...thats fair

The Tigers NYC team are versing Cowboys on Friday at ANZ. dont know how that works but I'm not complaining :slight_smile:
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

They try and match teams up in toyota cup, we'll be playing in the 20s on Friday against North Queensland

http://www.weststigersforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9839

Yeah its been assigned for friday as well which should be good, try and get there in time for the NYC as well, looking forward to it. Hopefully we can beat those banana benders and drag queens

Back