2012 Tigers player of the year

happy_tiger

I know its early but lets see how our budding Nostradamus's go in predicting 2012 Player of the Year

For mine if he plays a whole season will be Chris Lawrence
Rowdy will break Gareth Ellis's 3 straight Player of the year awards

Who do you think will win ??

Benji…should have won it this year as well. If we are to win the comp next year, he needs to be at the pointy end of most of our performances. I was really hoping to see him step up and dominate this years 4 nations...so far he has barely been satisfactory. Still plenty of time and if he manages to do it he will hit 2012 with so much confidence that we will be hard to beat every week.

Robbie Farah, had a somewhat disapointing season this year compared to his usual very high standard, obviously this was due to playing with injuries so I am expecting that with a full off season under his belt he should be back to his best next year.

Liam Fultons a real smokie. He finished the year as strong as anyone. If he can cement a spot in the run on side it isn't beyond him.

Toss up between Blake Ayshford and Robbie Farah but I'm going for Farah who will be looking to regain prominence amongst the hooker fraternity (as in league not something else) in the competition particularly wrestling back the SOO job from that other bloke.

Back