LIVE GAME 2022 Grand Final Live Game Discussion

Live Game Discussion
I agree with first but not the second - he still won the dally m in 2002 and by the time he retired in 2006/7 he was 32 or so. I’d give him a pass on those last few years. My point was Moses isn’t a class halfbacks shoelace aglet
true with Moses,

Anyone see JFH's comments... Morons.

I think there is an actual rivalry between the Pacific Islanders of Penrith vs those in Parra/ Campbelltown which may extend beyond the football field.

Even though Luke Garner is no Superstar I still can not believe we let him go given the lack of second row depth in the club.

Garner does run some good lines so having Cleary and Co put you into space will improve his career. He just needs to improve his defence and maybe add some kilos to his frame.
I'm not convinced he will be a regular in their 17. Competing with Preston Riki, Chris Smith, Maverick Geyer and Zac Hosking for a spot.

I noticed in the sheds post game whilst his team mates were downing beers, Api had a can of coke in his hand.
He appears to be taking his self imposed grog ban seriously.
Good lad.
It goes to show if you want to excel at something like be in an NRL GF, you make sacrifices and stick to the plan.
He will be so valuable to the WT.
Well the edge has been taken off my previous post as Api shot his mouth off in a drunken post GF speach.
It's not the greatest sin but I'm disappointed to say the least. ☹️

Matterson has decided to take the three game ban rather than pay the $4k fine

Says a lot about him
Is there a carryover? Didn't they say that from this year, every year is a clean slate? So Matterson has to serve his 3-game suspension this year and it resets next year?

Matterson has decided to take the three game ban rather than pay the $4k fine

Says a lot about him
Matterson taking the 3 week holiday instead of paying the fine shows a hell of a lot more disrespect to his club and team mates than anything Api has said or done in post Grand Final celebrations.

Parramatta can treat it however they like but if it was up to me I would be looking to see what I could do about docking him 3 weeks pay for refusing to play.

The guy is a scum bag and Parramatta have probably only kept him because they've lost so many other players.

Back