2022 Membership info

Proud dad here. My little guy on the members page this year and having more then 20,000 members is amazing.
They're fudging the numbers though if they're counting single people multiple times due to having different location-based membership tiers.

Had to turn my ad blocker off to view that membership vid and just saw some of the ads I'm missing out on.
Some weird shit. Why would I want an oiled up black plastic arm😉

Get behind your team you so called supporters , this year is dead and gone , look forward to the new season with some passion for your club instead of jerking off with shit

Had to turn my ad blocker off to view that membership vid and just saw some of the ads I'm missing out on.
Some weird shit. Why would I want an oiled up black plastic arm😉

You should try the robotic version.

Reactions: PJ_
Get behind your team you so called supporters , this year is dead and gone , look forward to the new season with some passion for your club instead of jerking off with shit
You are the one jerking it.
Our club is still well and truly stuffed next year.
If we crack the top dozen I’ll be surprised.

I'm waiting for the preseason morale boosting interviews.
They always boost me up for the oncoming season.

I stupidly forgot to cancel auto renewal.

Club has hit me up for membership deals at grounds that will not be available for a fair percentage of the season and no details of when or where we are playing.

Club has hit me up for membership deals at grounds that will not be available for a fair percentage of the season and no details of when or where we are playing.
cash is king

My point re the Draw. Curious to see what games / locations are part of the membership packages.

Latest posts

Back