2022 Membership info

This will be an interesting thread to send to the Ask the Bosses initiative....

After serving up the rubbish they did over the past few years, but especially the amazing amount last comp, they slug the fans with the second highest prices....
It would be interesting to see how they actually come to the pricing conclusion....

They are on right general track with giving people some choice but the implementation has been awful. Have a few options for people to choose from.
Scrap the dollars value like a shop and have points.

Everyone is given a set amount of points and use that to create a pack. The standard pack should have a points value attached.

The card either doesn’t exist or is an opt in option for free.

Shipping - no cost

There fixed the entire process

They give you a membership card download option.
I did that and the download extension is .pkpass
Does anyone know what program opens that file.
Adobe pdf reader doesn't work. What's the go?

Everyone is given a set amount of points and use that to create a pack. The standard pack should have a points value attached.

Shipping - no cost

What if you want more than the standard pack?

People are missing the point. the whole idea was to provide flexibility, you can get the standard pack or you can mix it up and get other items that you want and delete items you dont want. if it costs more you pay more

After serving up the rubbish they did over the past few years, but especially the amazing amount last comp, they slug the fans with the second highest prices....
It would be interesting to see how they actually come to the pricing conclusion....
Let me hazard a guess for you. Pascoe will come out mid week, saying "it was an outside entity that raised the prices, we had no idea, our loyal Members deserve better" then hell do nothing. Because he's an incompetent flop.

Like they would even consider answering a question like that. The answers are always fluff pieces to make everything look good, they will never go for the hard questions that might make them look bad.

Shipping - no cost

Exactly how the system should be, but of course that is too logical for the Tigers to do.

They give you a membership card download option.
I did that and the download extension is .pkpass
Does anyone know what program opens that file.
Adobe pdf reader doesn't work. What's the go?
I worked it out. If you have an apple computer or iPhone the file will open, if you have an android you have to download and install passwallet for android.
Once downloaded you can view you card and membership details and also print it out.
I hate the idea. It's cost cutting for the club but makes my connection to the club seem more like ever before, just an number 😡

now I finally have logins. I have 4 reserved seats at Leichhardt, got 100 credit. got the usual packs for free plus cards. the hundred covers postage and I have 30 odd bucks left over.

not much of the other stuff is any good though.

so net for me is I just have to do the ordering by myself.

I worked it out. If you have an apple computer or iPhone the file will open, if you have an android you have to download and install passwallet for android.
Once downloaded you can view you card and membership details and also print it out.
I hate the idea. It's cost cutting for the club but makes my connection to the club seem more like ever before, just an number 😡
I installed the Passwallet app and can view my membership card in the app.

Back