2022 Membership info

This will be an interesting thread to send to the Ask the Bosses initiative....

After serving up the rubbish they did over the past few years, but especially the amazing amount last comp, they slug the fans with the second highest prices....
It would be interesting to see how they actually come to the pricing conclusion....
Gotta pay for the new gym and store rooms....

I was actually in some meeting where this was discussed, I think the idea has merit, allowing people to select their own items for the membership pack is a good idea and addresses complaints that the club has been receiving for years. I do however think it has been implemented poorly and better communication around the process was needed.
Concept: A-
Implementation: D

Scrap the dollars value like a shop and have points.

Everyone is given a set amount of points and use that to create a pack. The standard pack should have a points value attached.

The card either doesn’t exist or is an opt in option for free.

Shipping - no cost

There fixed the entire process
Perfect.

I was actually in some meeting where this was discussed, I think the idea has merit, allowing people to select their own items for the membership pack is a good idea and addresses complaints that the club has been receiving for years. I do however think it has been implemented poorly and better communication around the process was needed.
I could select and purchase additional items last year. I just don't remember costs going up for less than was provided previously, and then being given credit, which basically covered a shipping charge applied.

If you offer a membership that includes set supporters gear, then surely the cost of getting that to you should be included in the membership price. How else are you supposed to get what you have been charged for? Is Pascoe working on a teleporter to deliver membership packages without the need for shipping next year.

Smells like most of what comes out of our club. Amateur & shitty!!

the horror......
Why should we not be disappointed with having to pay shipping for something we order already. Most shops give free shipping for purchases these days.

The club has totally stuffed the roll out of this new system. They need to evaluate for next year to make it a true build your own package (if that is actually what they are trying to do).

Why should we not be disappointed with having to pay shipping for something we order already. Most shops give free shipping for purchases these days.

You ordered membership and a standard pack (which includes digital pass).

The club has totally stuffed the roll out of this new system. They need to evaluate for next year to make it a true build your own package (if that is actually what they are trying to do).

If paying postage is a horror to you and cause for damning the club, you need bigger problems.

You ordered membership and a standard pack (which includes digital pass).

If paying postage is a horror to you and cause for damning the club, you need bigger problems.
They have obviously had that many complaints about the postage that they had to send out an additional email to explain it. They have stuff up the roll out of this completely.

Effectively the club has told people they can build their own membership pack but they can’t really unless they want to pay more money. Which has always been an option anyway how they are just forcing everyone to visit the membership shop.

The site is clunky and there is little explanation in how the system works. If I opt out of my membership pack do I get more money to spend in the shop? That info isn’t anywhere.

In relation to the cards this wasn’t mentioned in any emails previously they just said that’ll be $5 thanks (if you want a physical card)

The communication around this all has been poor.

They have obviously had that many complaints about the postage that they had to send out an additional email to explain it. They have stuff up the roll out of this completely.

Effectively the club has told people they can build their own membership pack but they can’t really unless they want to pay more money. Which has always been an option anyway how they are just forcing everyone to visit the membership shop.

The site is clunky and there is little explanation in how the system works. If I opt out of my membership pack do I get more money to spend in the shop? That info isn’t anywhere.

In relation to the cards this wasn’t mentioned in any emails previously they just said that’ll be $5 thanks (if you want a physical card)

The communication around this all has been poor.
Its an outrage.....I want to speak to the manager!

If the membership was the same as last year, there would be as many posts complaining about getting "another cap or crappy scarf". Club did something new and innovative. Could have communicated it better...Meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back