2022 RLWC

Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson with a nice little message for the Toa Samoa team 🇼🇸

Mal is like Freddy, another pander the player coach. I don't like Gould but he was a guts and all coach. The aussies are not playing well, because theirs to many Chiefs on the field. Teddy, Munster, Cleary, Hunt, and no cohesion. We will win, but a shame the true value of the side, will not be shown.

Mal is like Freddy, another pander the player coach. I don't like Gould but he was a guts and all coach. The aussies are not playing well, because theirs to many Chiefs on the field. Teddy, Munster, Cleary, Hunt, and no cohesion. We will win, but a shame the true value of the side, will not be shown.
Wish WTs had more chiefs in spine. Api yes. But Brooks, A.D & Laurie ain’t chiefs.
Would love to have Teddy back at fullback. Helping set the defence and calling a few plays.

I feel for Junior Paulo if Samoa loses. He's probably been the best prop in the last 3 years but this year he'd have lost Origin, NRL GF and maybe the WC final too.

I really this WC pushes the other countries to start developing their Leagues further. If you take away Australia, there aren't any NRL fullbacks in the WC, and no halfbacks other than Hughes.

Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson with a nice little message for the Toa Samoa team 🇼🇸
Made me wanna pick up a ball and run it through a brick wall and I’m not even Samoan

Good shit aye

Is there anyway I can watch the game tomorrow morning without giving Kayo/foxtel any more of my money? Currently unsubscribed.

Back