2022 RLWC

Hasn't played for more than 6 months - And when he did, It was for the Wests Magpies in ressies....
None of the above would be helping him to be his best first out.

Observations were based on what I saw before injury too.

Cook islands are poorly coached. They did not run a single back line play all game. Just one out runs.

Good to see Rua get through 35 minutes off the bench in his first game since May 1 this year. While he didn’t have many chances to get out and run from dummy half, he supplied consistent service and typically solid defence through his stint.

Wests Tigers chairman Lee Hagipantelis said recently that players could sue for damages regarding the tiny surrounds of the playing area after James Tedesco ploughed into a camera.
This is one of my pet hates here in Australia where quiet often you see players running into cameramen and fences like at LO.
In the UK it's worse because they have tiny in goals and no room to move...cra azeee mon

Wests Tigers chairman Lee Hagipantelis said recently that players could sue for damages regarding the tiny surrounds of the playing area after James Tedesco ploughed into a camera.
This is one of my pet hates here in Australia where quiet often you see players running into cameramen and fences like at LO.
In the UK it's worse because they have tiny in goals and no room to move...cra azeee mon
Better start checking the dangerous line marking here too; I noticed a distinct reluctance by our players to go anywhere near the try line during games. ;)

Does that mean AD will miss next week? That would make an even contest with ireland an easier task for ireland
Ps. Sending off Farrah is very embarrassing for us. Seriously he is an assistant coach next year.
Farah did not get sent off.

Latest posts

Back