2022 Wests Tigers Indigenous Jersey..

Ur good people my man.
You were the one that stepped over the line.
Up to you

Your good people too PJ but what line bro.. We could talk about other guys mothers and missus, guys we don't know? I'm outside..i bully the bullies I told ever1 where I'm from knock it off

Reactions: PJ_
Your good people too PJ but what line bro.. We could talk about other guys mothers and missus, guys we don't know? I'm outside..i bully the bullies I told ever1 where I'm from knock it off
I'll leave it at that bro.
I'm not one to tell people what they can/can't say.
Hope you come back to the fold little lamb🤣

Don't worry mods, not grooming for alameddine fam

Bought one for my niece as a birthday present. Australia Post lost my item last week and delivered it to some house somewhere, so frustrating. it's an awesome jersey and that's why I bought one for her. I might buy one soon enough once my issue is resolved.

I wouldn’t mind it being our alternate jersey full time.
I bought one and it looks awesome, however as others have suggested the Brydens logo could be a little smaller or at the very least blend in better to the jersey.

well, the Roar Store can't send me any a replacement indigenous jersey and they will not be stocking them anymore (for kids) :cry:, again so frustrating I love the jersey - now I am stuck which one to get - the away or home jersey (not a fan of the multicultural jersey), since they are running out of it (indigenous jersey), I will buy one for myself lol

Members online

Back