LIVE GAME 2023 Grand Final discussion

Live Game Discussion
That wasn’t unlucky.
They shit themselves and Penrith saw it. Very reminiscent to their last GF loss to the Cowboys.
That’ll scar them.
Very tough GF loss
That wasn’t unlucky.
They shit themselves and Penrith saw it. Very reminiscent to their last GF loss to the Cowboys.
That’ll scar them.
Very tough GF loss

Just had a read through some posts. One saying the ref favouring panthers, another saying the ref favouring Broncos some saying he is doing well others calling him trash.
Similar with the Flegler try. One saying didn't get the ball down, another saying he did, another saying he did but short of the line and finally one criticising the fact the ref sent it up as a try without comment on the actual result.
My point being such varied opinion on ref performance from blokes sitting in their living room shows how stupid criticism of subjective calls are.

Walsh cost em the game
Tackled in goal three times because he just jogged it back

Pure laziness.
I thought Riki was weak as well.
Young guys just panicked when Nathan applied the pressure.

That wasn’t unlucky.
That’ll scar them.
Very tough GF loss
They did the same last week. Thought they had the game won and started playing park footy. Exactly the same this week, can't close it out.

Gotta admit Penrith are something special. People’s so called hatred of them is just pure jealousy really. God I’d give anything for our Tigers to play like them.
Speak for yourself. I don’t like them cos they carry on like complete tossers. If you don’t see them that way, that’s your choice, but don’t tell me why I hate them.

Losing Herb, Fleg, whoever else.
Their window may be closed again for a few years.
Yep, not to mention both Mam (reportedly $250k) and Walsh (reportedly $450k), both will be bumped up to $1M+. That'll put huge pressure on their cap, particularly given Haas' massive contract. This was the year for them. Window is closed.

Mate, I was trying to reply to an earlier post with that comment and I don't know what happened. Like I said, some don't know what we're talking about!
Lol sorry for having a different opinion... I think they'll be ok next year... would love to have some of their kids wearing Tigers colours 🤷‍♂️... all good mate 😁

I am way too harsh on Clearly. He was awesome out there.

Lol sorry for having a different opinion... I think they'll be ok next year... would love to have some of their kids wearing Tigers colours 🤷‍♂️... all good mate 😁
I think they'll back up. What a team. Inexperience cost them.

Yep, not to mention both Mam (reportedly $250k) and Walsh (reportedly $450k), both will be bumped up to $1M+. That'll put huge pressure on their cap, particularly given Haas' massive contract. This was the year for them. Window is closed.
Yep... that's it for them.

Penrith just a different beast.

Latest posts

Members online

Back