2023 NRL All Stars

Good hit out imo.

I know some think it's a nothing game but the players always seem to enjoy themselves.

Love the war dances at the start.
I don’t think it’s a nothing game. It’s usually a cracking contest.
I question the validity of a rep game before the season commences.

Good hit out imo.

I know some think it's a nothing game but the players always seem to enjoy themselves.

Love the war dances at the start.
My rellies love it and it's a highlight for me demps, I was too sick to watch any footy today but just watched the replay, man I got goosebumps.
Noone can question their pride for the jersey.
Someone said Daino had a panther on his sleeve, it was a tiger after a few slowmos 🤣

I don’t think it’s a nothing game. It’s usually a cracking contest.
I question the validity of a rep game before the season commences.
Yep, this point comes up every year mate, for me, ideally it should be a rep game maybe after GF but the Allstars is a marketing gig as well, when would the supporters, the League and the players all benefit. When would there be more viewing?

Yep, this point comes up every year mate, for me, ideally it should be a rep game maybe after GF but the Allstars is a marketing gig as well, when would the supporters, the League and the players all benefit. When would there be more viewing?
If they don’t want to run an ANZAC Test match, maybe that weekend.

If they don’t want to run an ANZAC Test match, maybe that weekend.
🤔 I've been an advocate for this game since its inception and your suggestion is the first time I've heard that one which is interesting.
I would love to have a crystal ball looking into the future and see how these things pan out. SOO is another debate for mid week games when supporters have to work and kids to school next day.
Should there be a hault to season so uninvolved players and families and friends can enjoy SOO as well it gives clubs time to get some niggling injuries fixed.
I still reckon it all comes down to ratings $$ and the way the CBA has been handled lately it will probably all go udder up 🤣

If it's a rep game then these guys cannot play for Australia NZ Samoa etc.... Or can they?
See... The Lines start to get blurred

If it's a rep game then these guys cannot play for Australia NZ Samoa etc.... Or can they?
See... The Lines start to get blurred
They're "representing" the country/culture"
As far as the goal posts are concerned, as I said they will do what is more likely to get greater ratings and prob change the rules again. $ is what they're interested. Same goes with SOO.

Back