2023 Pre Season

Seriously Mrs Hill lay off the forum. Your history is all Jordon Hill posts, give it a rest.
I enjoy the updates and reading that young Jordan is doing well. It's great for WTs there is healthy competition in the ranks.

I just read online Jordan was born in Swan Hill Vic and is 187cm tall and 97cm according to the Cutters' website. That is a useful size for a player of that pace.

Last edited:
Off topic but I am coming to Sydney on Friday and would like to watch the team train. When and where do they train

😁 kgs.
We have lacked so much as a team in recent years, but the lack of speed all over the park was obvious, and demoralising to us fans. I know many on the forum , will bring up exceptional players that lacked it, but they are rare. It's good to know that we have some coming through,that might get the adrenelin flowing again., Kaito and others, please keep us informed.

I enjoy the updates and reading that young Jordan is doing well. It's great for WTs there is healthy competition in the ranks.

I just read online Jordan was born in Swan Hill Vic and is 187cm tall and 97cm according to the Cutters' website. That is a useful size for a player of that pace.
I thought he was born in Ballarat

Rumour floating around that Hill ran Staines down last week…. Can anyone confirm this?
Unfortunately there is a lot more to playing the game than just speed.
Sounds promising that we've got a bit of toe in the backline for a change and with a few youngsters coming through the ranks.

Unfortunately there is a lot more to playing the game than just speed.
Sounds promising that we've got a bit of toe in the backline for a change and with a few youngsters coming through the ranks.
Hill is a great finisher, excellent pace and size. I have hope that under the guidance of the new coaching team, players like Tupou, Hill, Ngutlik; Bula and Scolari (when fit) will come ahead and provide the flair we lack.

Without starting a debate ....... Does anyone know when Brooks is back at training?
I would assume he would of been back weeks ago as he been off for like 2 months now with no WC and finals to play.

Without starting a debate ....... Does anyone know when Brooks is back at training?
I would assume he would have been back weeks ago as he been off for like 2 months now with no WC and finals to play.
I read in an article it was supposed to be November 14, but haven’t seen any pictures of him other than at the Centre of Excellence opening.

Then again, I know Ngutlik’s been at training recently and I haven’t seen any pics of him yet either.

Back