2023 Predictions

Let's hope so Cobar. I'm a bit worried about a couple of those lads but all 4 have the potential to have good to great careers
Yep ol tiger, I agree. The reason I picked these boys is because if our new recruits are to play like we hope, they'll need help from guys like these performing at their best.

Fox jurno who been doing recent WT articles thinks Laurie will be the fullback to start the season.

I think Api with his experience, will be the one Sheens consults the most. He has been a gamebreaker in 3 top sides, add in Klem, and Papi , and you have 3 aggressive players who don't give up. I also think they will give a lot of the kids a chance, with many changes. Mid year could see the side with 2 new halves, and 4 changes in the backline, anything is possible. This will be a defining year for Sheens to identify what the side needs,, expect surprises.

I think Api with his experience, will be the one Sheens consults the most. He has been a gamebreaker in 3 top sides, add in Klem, and Papi , and you have 3 aggressive players who don't give up. I also think they will give a lot of the kids a chance, with many changes. Mid year could see the side with 2 new halves, and 4 changes in the backline, anything is possible. This will be a defining year for Sheens to identify what the side needs,, expect surprises.
I think there will be between 4/6 Changes from the first picked team to the last pick team of the year what round is the outside of the top squad allowed to play 11 ?

Bula
Feledy
Tupou
Ngatikaura
Reilly
Scolari
Faagutu

They will all push for spots

Back