LIVE GAME 2026 NRL Grand Final discussion

Live Game Discussion
Newcastle's errors in the first half took them out of the equation. Far too much possession to the chooks and it took it out of the Knights. Young and Marzhew did not put in GF performances.
 
Dont know if im to old, and seeing things that dont exist, but when Marky got that ball back, then kicked it straight away regained it and scored the try,

I was sure I saw the ball come in contact with another rooster player who was lying on the ground in front Of Marky when he kicked it, and it contacted his right hand,
Ɓut try given, not looked at.

Did anyone else notice this,
Or am I going nuts.
 
Dont know if im to old, and seeing things that dont exist, but when Marky got that ball back, then kicked it straight away regained it and scored the try,

I was sure I saw the ball come in contact with another rooster player who was lying on the ground in front Of Marky when he kicked it, and it contacted his right hand,
Ɓut try given, not looked at.

Did anyone else notice this,
Or am I going nuts.
I mentioned it to my son at the time but we didn't get too many replays of it to study it more closely.
 
Yes, I definitely thought at the time that it was a knock on or at least unintentional off side.

Surely we are not the only 2 that thought it.
 
Dont know if im to old, and seeing things that dont exist, but when Marky got that ball back, then kicked it straight away regained it and scored the try,

I was sure I saw the ball come in contact with another rooster player who was lying on the ground in front Of Marky when he kicked it, and it contacted his right hand,
Ɓut try given, not looked at.

Did anyone else notice this,
Or am I going nuts.
I thought it was ok...no offside touch tho i couldnt find a replay
 
Dont know if im to old, and seeing things that dont exist, but when Marky got that ball back, then kicked it straight away regained it and scored the try,

I was sure I saw the ball come in contact with another rooster player who was lying on the ground in front Of Marky when he kicked it, and it contacted his right hand,
Ɓut try given, not looked at.

Did anyone else notice this,
Or am I going nuts.
I thought it looked like he had kicked it into another rooster but didnt get another replay
 
Dont know if im to old, and seeing things that dont exist, but when Marky got that ball back, then kicked it straight away regained it and scored the try,

I was sure I saw the ball come in contact with another rooster player who was lying on the ground in front Of Marky when he kicked it, and it contacted his right hand,
Ɓut try given, not looked at.

Did anyone else notice this,
Or am I going nuts.
I thought it was off his right foot onto his left foot.
 
Dont know if im to old, and seeing things that dont exist, but when Marky got that ball back, then kicked it straight away regained it and scored the try,

I was sure I saw the ball come in contact with another rooster player who was lying on the ground in front Of Marky when he kicked it, and it contacted his right hand,
Ɓut try given, not looked at.

Did anyone else notice this,
Or am I going nuts.
Nope.
He shanked it off his shin then kicked with his other foot to straighten it.
Brilliant play.
 

Latest posts

Staff online

Back
Top