LIVE GAME 2026 NRL Grand Final discussion

Live Game Discussion
Im at the gym and reading captions.on the screen, watching on and off.......was that gus saying he told us all at the start thered be a lot of.points in this game...sounds.like his go
 
I wonder if Gus thought the points would all come from one side though, but then I guess when you look at the NRL games/experience for the 2 sides you would probably have to concede that the Dolphins are well ahead of the 'Rif in that department at least.

When it comes down to it, who knows what Gus thinks.
 
I wonder if Gus thought the points would all come from one side though, but then I guess when you look at the NRL games/experience for the 2 sides you would probably have to concede that the Dolphins are well ahead of the 'Rif in that department at least.

When it comes down to it, who knows what Gus thinks.
Who cares?
 
I wonder if Gus thought the points would all come from one side though, but then I guess when you look at the NRL games/experience for the 2 sides you would probably have to concede that the Dolphins are well ahead of the 'Rif in that department at least.

When it comes down to it, who knows what Gus thinks.
Champion @hank37:

Is it "No. No. No. No. NO."
or
"Know. Know. Know. Know. Know."
 
Haha its not what you know its who you are
Unbeleivable no penalty for Brigginshaws attacking the kicker.
Should been binned...getting flogged in her final game i guess is just as good too
 

Latest posts

Back
Top