Jedi_Tiger
Well-known member
roosters look infront I think game might open up in second half with tired newcastle forwards
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Kicking game is worse than the Tigers…Roosters have been so pedestrian attacking the line.
It’s working. Roosters are a better than even bet of catching every bomb. Knights need to block better or the tries will come.Kicking game is worse than the Tigers…
“I might just bomb it, yeah - that’s all I’m gonna do”
Could it really be considered a hoodoo in this instance? It was their reserve grade side who copped the flogging.The 50 point hoodoo is looking real AF atm
It’s a nice thought, but I can’t help but laugh at that one 😂Hopefully the knights going from spoon to gf really razzes us up next year!
Roosters 10m is more like 8 . Ref allowing their middles to jump and close down the space either side of the ruck. They’re pretty much offside every set . I get the desired outcome is a free flowing game , but you gotta get them on side.roosters look infront I think game might open up in second half with tired newcastle forwards
It will always have an * next to it if it happensCould it really be considered a hoodoo in this instance? It was their reserve grade side who copped the flogging.
All 4 sets of halves have struggled against Newcastle in the finals. The other 3 halves were subparRoosters forwards have been dominant and the 2 QLD halves have been terrible off the back of their hard work. If Walker and DCE get their act together they will win.
Newcastle need the gods with them.
Cherry Evans has turned into a fossil inside a week…All 4 sets of halves have struggled against Newcastle in the finals. The other 3 halves were subpar
Refs are a lot more lenient with six agains so Newcastle holding down a little longer in their 20.
But yeh expect better from Walker and dce
Getting a bit tiredIs Joey gunna spend the next 40 minutes telling us how fatigued the Knights are?