Newcastle's errors in the first half took them out of the equation. Far too much possession to the chooks and it took it out of the Knights. Young and Marzhew did not put in GF performances.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I never said I wasn't going to support them … I said don’t assume why.
Does that make enough sense for you?
No probs… all’s good.Thats correct. By the way, my post was untended to be light hearted and deliberately over the top as a clear underdog verse tall poppy banter
I mentioned it to my son at the time but we didn't get too many replays of it to study it more closely.Dont know if im to old, and seeing things that dont exist, but when Marky got that ball back, then kicked it straight away regained it and scored the try,
I was sure I saw the ball come in contact with another rooster player who was lying on the ground in front Of Marky when he kicked it, and it contacted his right hand,
Ɓut try given, not looked at.
Did anyone else notice this,
Or am I going nuts.
It looks like it.Yes, I definitely thought at the time that it was a knock on or at least unintentional off side.
Surely we are not the only 2 that thought it.