2026 Rugby League World Cup fixtures - October/November

Pretty good australian side i think they get the job done $1.80 looks good
Fantastic to see Latrell back in the centres, match winner
With all the injuries I thought this Kangaroo line up would be quite new and inexperienced. Pleasantly surprised to see how strong it is. Still think it’ll struggle with NZ though.
 
With all the injuries I thought this Kangaroo line up would be quite new and inexperienced. Pleasantly surprised to see how strong it is. Still think it’ll struggle with NZ though.
I think the kangaroo forwards will hold there own, the aussie backs look awesome
I think kangaroos will beat kiwis in the first game and the $1.80 will form in to $1.40
 
With all the injuries I thought this Kangaroo line up would be quite new and inexperienced. Pleasantly surprised to see how strong it is. Still think it’ll struggle with NZ though.
I don't know if NZ is still $6 since Cleary became unavailable ....but if they are pretty good odds
 
Back
Top