3 2 1 Bulldogs

3 Simpkin
2 S Fainu
1 Staines

Very tough to give anyone points really.

Sezer & Bateman shocking
Did we play with any forwards today?
Alamio and Naden reggies players at best
Our bench adds zero value.

The 2nd half was diabolical. Enough excuses some of the players must be punted and give some youth a crack. At least they will show some effort.

Only player I feel deserves any credit is Simpkin. He’s had to bide his time for a while, and he’s become the nowhere man with TDS waiting in the wings, but he was really good and did everything asked of him. Deserves a regular first grade gig. If not here, somewhere else.

Didn't watch it all, thankfully mostly the first half. Thought Bula, Sam Fainu and Simpkin were good. Sezer trying too hard IMO. Our forwards scramble well but first contact and aggression with the ball I don't rate them at all. Dissatisfied, the squad isn't great but I really hoped the days of LLLLL were behind us. Blame the ref a little, but really the team is soft and deserve 90% of the criticism for today and 100% for the last month.

Only player I feel deserves any credit is Simpkin. He’s had to bide his time for a while, and he’s become the nowhere man with TDS waiting in the wings, but he was really good and did everything asked of him. Deserves a regular first grade gig. If not here, somewhere else.
Surprised no club has asked for him….he‘d do a Brooks and shine at another club

Jake
Stef
Staines
love to know what was discussed at half time?
Why did we stop playing footy?
Were our boys more focused on not making mistakes? Or did the Dogs powerhouse defence rattle us?

Latest posts

Staff online

Back