3-2-1

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
3\. Ellis….outstanding
2\. Benji....proud of you
1\. Farah....tried his guts out

Special mentions.....Lawry, Galea, Moltzen, Lui, Ayshford, Payto, Hanbury, Sauce, and Heighno...

3 - Ellis
2 - Marshall
1 - Farah (made some mistakes but carried us in the first half)

I though Payten was terrible and was dominated in almost every tackle. We need props.

@hybrid_tiger said:
3 - Ellis
2 - Marshall
1 - Farah (made some mistakes but carried us in the first half)
\
\
Good enough for me to…....but am so disappointed at the moment.

Don't worry mate, we all feel the same.

3\. Ellis
2\. Ellis
1\. Ellis

There was 3 of him, I swear.

honourable mention to Gibbs who didn't play and kept our penalty count down (I'm just so p..i…s.........ed that I can't think straight)

I wont pick a 3, 2, 1 as im so rattled at the moment, but i will mention Galloway who for the 2nd year in a row has finished the year playing great with injury, showing tremendous toughness, and Gareth Ellis' strength and domination when he grabs hold of an opponant. i mentioned it last week, and he showed it again.

The whole team. I think overall we proved we weren't push overs. We only lost one or two games by a real margin and although we didn't win some of the tight ones in the bad run of five losses we proved that next year we should be a great team.

@Geo. said:
3\. Ellis….outstanding
2\. Benji....proud of you
1\. Farah....tried his guts out

Special mentions.....Lawry, Galea, Moltzen, Lui, Ayshford, Payto, Hanbury, Sauce, and Heighno...

Agree with those selections.

@T91 said:

Don't worry mate, we all feel the same.

3\. Ellis
2\. Ellis
1\. Ellis

There was 3 of him, I swear.

Yeah, the Yorkshire lad got all of my points as well. He was dead set in everything.

Farah cost us 4 tries tonight, 2 from missed tackles, the others were directly from his mistakes.

1 Gareth…. Ellis

2 Nobody

1 Rhys Hanbury - Merely for turning up with the ambition to succeed after getting absolutely dudded and made to look useless all season by having the coach show no faith in him at all.

Benji Marshall... I finally believe in. He tries, and is a trustworthy game breaker. I finally believe in him. Robbie Farah, well, he tried, but I always believe in him.

Lawrence. Tried. Failed. Worst of his first grade games in attack. Still turned up to D.

Sorry for the fragments. I'm so over life. I want to walk off earth.

Members online

Back