3\. Nofo
2\. Moses
1\. Sue

Whole team pretty much did their job for most of the game. Teddy, Woods, Lawrence, Brook, Seumanufagai all played well and deserve a mention. Much bigger test next week but if everyone is fit we should be up for the challenge.

For inspiration. 1\. Lawrence. His try tonight really got the WT momentum going.

Teddy - 3 (jarroyd hayne we might let you play wing for NSW)
Nofa - 2 (just learn to stop coming in and you will be the best winger in the game)
Woods- 1 (you showed tonight why you will be the first forward picked for NSW)

Honourable mentions: mcwillrick wow where did that form come from. Lawrence like a good wine getting better with age. We expected suli to go into his shell after 2 dropped balls but wow wow wow. Brooks controlling the ship like a pro, please dont go to the dogs.

@ said:
@ said:
3 -Ted
2 - Woods
1 - Mitch

Noffo would have got points but his opposite put 3 past him. Needs to do better.

Agreed

No lads , the problems are inside Nofoaluma

Amazing what 17 players working together can achieve , not 16 and a bloke worried about whether his opposing player could / would score 1st :imp:

3\. Woods, an inspiration, heavily involved in our first try.
2\. Tedesco, everywhere.
1\. Seumanufagai, Best game he has played, ever, Ava!

3\. Teddy/Sue/ET
2\. Woods/Lawrence
1\. Moses, Brooks, Nofo, Ava,

Seriously, cant split them.

was at the game last night and than caught the late replay and with out a shadow of doubt the game was won by our forwards. Okay the Teddy and Nofo were brilliant but my 3 2 1 would be
3 Lawrence
2 Sue
1 Teddy/Nofo

But I am please to say everyone made a very good contribution with maybe Idris as the only player I thought struggled a bit

lets face it the backs won it for us but, gee the forwards played well rowdy and sue, ET and ava and woods. now the big QUESTION is can they do it week in week out.

It wasn't the forwards or the backs that won the game, it was the second phase. Souths couldn't stop our offloads and we ran riot.

3\. Woods
2\. Nofo
1\. Teddy

After a few errors, I was very impressed with Suli. His numbers for 60min are very impressive.

Loved watching Luke run the ball more!

Latest posts

Back