311 Weeks...

Bunnies are red-hot and will be way too good for us. They are the favourites to win the premiership. They look so good. Cody Walker and Latrell are in a rare vein of form.
Your logic is hard to question PMR but we are slowly improving and they may just take their foot off the pedal.
That’s what I’m hoping for anyway !
Tigers 1-12.

I pick them to win the comp at the Start of the year and people laugh at me and Penrith bottom 4 of the 8
They’ve been a top 4 side for the past heap of years.
They are due a ring for their consistency.

Bunnies are red-hot and will be way too good for us. They are the favourites to win the premiership. They look so good. Cody Walker and Latrell are in a rare vein of form.
Yeah I think they’ll flog us but let’s try and remain positive.

I'd like to see Blore make his way into the 17 with Joffa dropping out.
I thought Joffa was a beast last year and was extremely let down by those around him. He did not deserve the spoon for the work he put in.
I don’t know what the amigos did with him this off season, but he has regressed terribly.
I agree, Blore in, Joffa out.

I thought Joffa was a beast last year and was extremely let down by those around him. He did not deserve the spoon for the work he put in.
I don’t know what the amigos did with him this off season, but he has regressed terribly.
I agree, Blore in, Joffa out.
They tried to justify it saying he was injured and out of shape....

I just think he got extended and now he's happy to stink it up.

The rest of our pack is roaring and he's literally the weakest link.

He can play for the Maggie's until he's ready to have a go.

We know we can only do things that we shouldn't be able to do, and stuff up all the basics.

I reckon if we play this game 10 times, we win at least twice, so I give us a 20-30% chance of an upset.

We also have the same chance of a 60-0 loss.

And about 50% chance of a competitive loss.

I give us more chance of beating them in this form than I'd give the Dragons, Bulldogs or Knights - but the key will be linespeed combined with Souths taking it easy, these are the ingredients that go into us making good teams look bad a few times a year.

We just need someone to niggle Walker and Mitchell. Is Wakeham that annoying bloke?
I think Walker could get angry at the ball boy, he’s just got a bad attitude.
It’s a pity “Hit Man Naden” not playing as I can’t see anyone else to have a go.
I don’t really think that is any part of our game plan. The Wakeham thing v Manly seems to go right back to high school.
My concern is that our full back might be the one targeted big time, as your reputation grows so does the target on your back.

Time to bump this thread.

Next Saturday night will be within the 311th week since we last won three in a row.
We hoped around this time in 2022 it would happen and St George somehow disrupted us.
We hoped around this time last year that it could be achieved and the Bunnies saw an end to that.
Both those Tigers sides were shit.
This year we have a different team. They are tougher mentally. They are more committed physically and they have some halves and centres of note for the first time in over a decade.

Almost 6 years since weve won 3 in a row...its time this despicable record comes to an end. Dolphins are dead meat next Saturday night. Enough is enough.....lets not enter a 6th year still chasing this dragon.

Back