311 Weeks...

Time to bump this thread.

Next Saturday night will be within the 311th week since we last won three in a row.
We hoped around this time in 2022 it would happen and St George somehow disrupted us.
We hoped around this time last year that it could be achieved and the Bunnies saw an end to that.
Both those Tigers sides were shit.
This year we have a different team. They are tougher mentally. They are more committed physically and they have some halves and centres of note for the first time in over a decade.

Almost 6 years since weve won 3 in a row...its time this despicable record comes to an end. Dolphins are dead meat next Saturday night. Enough is enough.....lets not enter a 6th year still chasing this dragon.

Also a short turn around,
And a trip up North,
Down a starting half,
In a very winnable game...
I'm more than a little concerned....

But I'm always concerned - Goes with being a Tigers fan.

Next Saturday night will be within the 311th week since we last won three in a row.
We hoped around this time in 2022 it would happen and St George somehow disrupted us.
We hoped around this time last year that it could be achieved and the Bunnies saw an end to that.
This year we have a different team. They are tougher mentally. They are more committed physically and they have some halves and centres of note for the first time in over a decade.

Almost 6 years since weve won 3 in a row...its time this despicable record comes to an end. Dolphins are dead meat next Saturday night. Enough is enough.....lets not enter a 6th year still chasing this dragon.
Nice bump. 👍🏻
Flake last week, eel this week and dolphin next, it’ll be a seafood platter.

Somehow I hope Bud gets the 6 and shows us just what the hype was surrounding him..we need to win and we need a decent back up in the halves...time to step up Bud...

Yeah he knows what he’s doing on here for sure. But I’m still stinging from the time he talked me into jumping on the Douhie train. It wasn’t fun and I got grazes when I jumped off.
Still love ya Demps.

• Haha
Reactions: BZN

If we don't win the games we are expected to win it will be all for nothing

Reactions: BZN
Also a short turn around,
And a trip up North,
Down a starting half,
In a very winnable game...
I'm more than a little concerned....

But I'm always concerned - Goes with being a Tigers fan.
Valid points bb, tricky game up there. Bennett knows Benji and with some changes we may be a little unsettled.
But it all revolves around the pack continuing to perform. 3-0 would be a real great start.

If we don't win the games we are expected to win it will be all for nothing

We aren’t expected to beat the Dolphins.

They are playing some very good footy (played a man down and won on the weekend) + short turn around + away game in QLD (short week) + Galvin will be missing (seems strange to say that after 3 games).

We just need to play as a team with same intensity & attitude as last 2 weeks if we do we will be in the hunt.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back