4 weeks for Sezers hip drop

The NRL are seriously kidding. What a complete load of shit. The NRL deadset have something against us. How do u get a 4 week ban when it wasn't even picked up on the field. That'll do me.
What do you mean it wasn’t picked up on the field?

Ethan Lee Chalk
ETHAN LEE CHALK
WRITER | MAY 5, 2024 - 1:51PM
The Match Review Committee (MRC) has charged nine different players from Saturday's games, headlined by Wests Tigers halfback Aidan Sezer facing a long stint on the sidelines.

But we did no wrong.... we are god.....

Time for Latu and Galvin to show us what they’re made off.

Think it’s not bad timing, Sezer looked to be struggling with the pace of the game last few rounds - not questioning his effort because he was having a crack especially defensively but I just think we need to see something abit different attack wise.

Ethan Lee Chalk
ETHAN LEE CHALK
WRITER | MAY 5, 2024 - 1:51PM
The Match Review Committee (MRC) has charged nine different players from Saturday's games, headlined by Wests Tigers halfback Aidan Sezer facing a long stint on the sidelines.

But we did no wrong.... we are god.....
He needs to plead to the charge and seek a downgrade. Worth the risk 2 weeks v 5 weeks.

The NRL are seriously kidding. What a complete load of shit. The NRL deadset have something against us. How do u get a 4 week ban when he wasn't even sent from the field. That'll do me.
[This word has been automatically removed] me. Anything happens and it is "the NRL is against us".
Being sent (or not) from the field should not have any bearing on the length of the sentence.

If anything the question should be how did the ref's not bin someone for an action worthy of suspension? This very argument is applied whenever an opposition player that conceded a penalty when playing us is not binned but later suspended.

At first I thought the 4 weeks seemed a little long when compared to other similar hip drops. Then I read this is Sezer's 3rd offence and loading is a consideration. As such 4 weeks seems right.

Time for Latu and Galvin to show us what they’re made off.

Think it’s not bad timing, Sezer looked to be struggling with the pace of the game last few rounds - not questioning his effort because he was having a crack especially defensively but I just think we need to see something abit different attack wise.
Sounds good, what are the chances of Sullivan getting the gig before Latu ?

Loading is garbage.... How. Long has this hip drop crap been on vogue anyway?
You cNt tell me mes been done for 3 or 4 prior HDs... And I don't give a damn about other dangerous contacts... The penalty doesn't fit the crime which was on the lightest scale
Not after Taniela Tuaki. Came in vogue, when humans became soft....well, not the warmongers....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back