4 weeks for Sezers hip drop

Loading is garbage.... How. Long has this hip drop crap been on vogue anyway?
You cNt tell me mes been done for 3 or 4 prior HDs... And I don't give a damn about other dangerous contacts... The penalty doesn't fit the crime which was on the lightest scale
100 percent, if he was a serial offender or he has a bad habitual tackling technique, I could sort of understand. But 4 weeks for that is a joke. Honestly whoever is running the game atm needs to take a walk they're turning the n.r.l into the ballet. A bulldogs player has been sanctioned for bumping into Badger yesterday. It's a contact sport with adrenaline flowing, If it's totally accidental what is the problem. The n.r.l are going stupid.

NRLS MOST HATED 🔒

We need to embrace this.
Ala Detroit Pistons, bad boy era.

We need to play tough and let these other teams know that the NRL hates us and we hate them too.

That's the only way forward.
You play the Tigers, you're going to feel it till your next game.

What they going to do?
Suspend all our players.
Oh well.

So how come that grub Mitchell only got 3 weeks for nearly breaking Johnson’s jaw , he has a rap sheet longer than a footy field
So he got almost as long as Sezer? You answered you own question. Loading.

The tackle was awkward and deserved 10 mins in the bin
Yet another poor decision by ref Kasey
But if u benchmark this charge against others who are identical,Sezers grading and consequential 4 weeks is ridiculously over the top.
And no damage done to the victim ..as Toovey said..there oughta be an investigation!!
That Souths kid needs season ending surgery from Thurs nite,and the perpetrator gets one week for same tackle!!
Richo..over to you
Im ready for a 10k fine by calling out all the BS anti WTs..best investment we cld make to get a fair and level playing field

Honestly I'm almost done - luckily in this case I don't care for the player, and probably a good way to force Benji to make the change... but that is a JOKE of a decision.

Be a different story for us, and in the media, if we were going well and that was a gun player.

Doesn't contest? What does that mean? He doesn't challenge their unscrupulous decisions that are a farce to the game cause money and power talks?? They are never wrong???

Prior offences adds to the length of the suspension but not the grading. For the life of me, I don't understand why Sezer's tackle wad a grade 3 and Tago, Plath and Galvin's a grade 2.
It was the same grading (3) as Plath and Galvin. I haven't heard the explanation for Tago's being a 2 and the others a 3 but just quickly looking at it I'd say most likely reason is Tago did not leave his feet prior to the 'drop'.

Latest posts

Members online

Back