5:1

innsaneink

Dogs fans : Wests Tigers fans…imo.

The entire eastern side and northern end was all dogs fans.

I bet many are now wishing they went.
The usual fights, missile throwing and grubs ejected...whats new.

When you watch the replay you will see a bottle hurled onto the field when Benji was in the process of scoring. Hard to believe this could happen but…. it did and I am sure there was more I didnt see.

Yep we where outnumbered for sure…...but that seemed to even out with 16 to go ,,,,,, :laughing:

I saw a bulldog fan throw a bottle (I think it was a bottle) at Benji as he crossed for that try.

@PYMBLEPETE said:
When you watch the replay you will see a bottle hurled onto the field when Benji was in the process of scoring. Hard to believe this could happen but…. it did and I am sure there was more I didnt see.

Thats what I was referring to, entire dogs army were at that end, no tigers fans at all

@innsaneink said:
@PYMBLEPETE said:

Thats what I was referring to, entire dogs army were at that end, no tigers fans at all

There was only one bottle that I saw and it looked more like it was thrown towards the dogs players (it missed benji by a good 5-10 metres)

There were maybe 1 or 2 tigers fans down that end right in the front couple of rows but I am sure that it was a doggies fan that threw the bottle)

@Craegus said:
@innsaneink said:
@PYMBLEPETE said:

There was only one bottle that I saw and it looked more like it was thrown towards the dogs players (it missed benji by a good 5-10 metres)

There were maybe 1 or 2 tigers fans down that end right in the front couple of rows but I am sure that it was a doggies fan that threw the bottle)

God I hope it was a doggies fan

Pretty sure it said on Fox news that a Dogs fan was arrested for starting a fight and another for throwing objects onto the field at Benji as he scored the try.

I guess who would wanna go near the Dogs fans lol

We were definitely outnumbered for sure, I guess it was lucky we were playing the Dogs for our last game and not the Sharks there, it would look terrible.

I was at the game, it was even sweeter watching the Canterberry fans leavin early…. god that reminds me of of 05 dragon's game.

Well done tigs :sign:

@PYMBLEPETE said:

Why is it only Dogs fans that do that kind of stuff?
WHY?

@hybrid_tiger said:
It was a disgrace that they called that our home game.

It was absolutely pathetic. Thank god we blew them off the park and kept them quiet.

Get it through your heads people

its NOT OUR HOME GROUND!!!! :brick:

@Kul said:
@PYMBLEPETE said:

WHY?

lol, yeah not like Tigers fans to run on the field and tackle a ref… oh wait?!

@Colonel said:
@Kul said:
@PYMBLEPETE said:

WHY?

lol, yeah not like Tigers fans to run on the field and tackle a ref… oh wait?!

He deserved it though :stuck_out_tongue:

There are quite a few people (me included) who are very reluctant to go to Dogs games, especially at night, for the reasons outlined above.

@innsaneink said:
Dogs fans : Wests Tigers fans…imo.

The entire eastern side and northern end was all dogs fans.

I bet many are now wishing they went.
The usual fights, missile throwing and grubs ejected...whats new.

Gee I wonder why that was?
umm, Dogs create history by being first to go from wooden spoon to minor premiers in 2 seasons - Tigers can't qualify. Go figure. Anyway, a lot on this forum were ready to burn their memberships because we couldn't make the finals again. Says it all.

I actually got into a knuckle with two dogs in the dunnies on fri night.

They were in a ferocious mood, bad mouthing a young father and his two little boys ( all dressed up in tigers gear and very excited about what they were seeing - benji this, benji that), when they were sworn at by these drunken boofheads. I backed them up, the father and his boys left, then I left.

Pretty sure those two goons were still lying on the floor by the time I got back to the bar :laughing:

Back