- gidley
- idris
- odonnell
- Lahs
\
\
Good on Dugan, he is a gun and deserves it, but geez this it just crap
once again, go QLD!

Seriously considering cheering on Qld until they get rid of Bellamy and the selectors.

Good luck to them. Qld will win by plenty up there. Then we will see Farah, Heighno and Lawrence given an opportunity in the 3rd game. Tigers fans will then buy plenty of tickets to ensure a decent crowd at ANZ.

mmmm, I see a record breaking win for the maroons, glad no tigers will be a part of it except maybe Lote, but he will be on the winning side.

:deadhorse:

I didnt think it could get worse but my God what the hell is wrong with these guys?

I dont know where to begin with the squad they selected!

@djm619 said:
^^

That's what I'm doing.

GO QUEENSLAND! :sign:

Yeah [This word has been automatically removed] it… that's what i'll be doing.
:supporter:

They did exactly the same thing at the end of 2005 when they selected the Aust team. We won the the GF and only one token Tiger was selected… and he (Prince) only got on the plane because Bennet wanted to woo him back the the Broncos. The, ahem, "selectors" chose has beens and favourites from by-gone eras.

Can anyone remember the result? NZ smacked us in the final :frowning:

Watch history repeat itself. This is a joke.

Boys….don't blame the mighty state of New South Wales for the imbicile Coach and the 'mates' club that is the NSW selectors for this sad state of Affairs....

The players don't pick themselves.....in some cases they may suck right up to certain selectors....No reason to turn ya back on the BLUES...

Fire Up NSW...carnage ....it's our only Hope...

:deadhorse:

LOL @ beau scott
LOL @ idris being retained
LOL @ ennis being retained
LOL @ kimmorley being dropped when he was in NSW top 3 players for game 1
LOL @ them picking dugan to cover hayne who plays SOO on the wing and dugan is a fullback
LOL @ odonell being picked tell me what this fool has done to warrant selection ahead of heigno or bird?

as you can tell by my excessive use of "LOL" i think this team is a joke, cooper and tahu retaining their spots are ludacris, WT and souths are in the top 4 and cant get anyone selected in a 21 man squad

what a joke, to think these muppets are paid to do this job, ill do it for free i surely cant do a worse job

LOL @ Beau Scott. Do they realise that you need to score more points to win a game of footy? What do Scott & Cooper give us?? Diddly squat..

Its made not watching state of origin a lot easier for me. The token interest I would have had is now gone. I can't stand the boring manner in which NSW play.

Beau Scott?

Beau Scott named in lieu of Chris Lawerence or Chris Heighington?

wow. Now I've seen everything - and I've seen a lot of funky shit in my time…..

Whilst sad its probably lucky no Tigers are involved with that team.

Daley will need Queensland to not turn up to avoid 0 from 5 and retired.

Might as well hand the series to Qld right now. All the bagging in the world won't be enough to fire the Blues up to win this one because they are simply outclassed with the players named.

@Kul said:
meanwhile, the following players are from teams that are well outside the 8:

- barret
- dugan
- ennis
- gallen
- gidley
- idris
- odonnell
- Lahs
\
\
Good on Dugan, he is a gun and deserves it, but geez this it just crap
once again, go QLD!

feel sorry for the kid though, picked alongside a bunch of hacks and old men. daley and co have no idea. qld will lap the blues !

@ron burgandy said:
LOL @ beau scott
LOL @ idris being retained
**LOL @ ennis being retained**
LOL @ kimmorley being dropped when he was in NSW top 3 players for game 1
LOL @ them picking dugan to cover hayne who plays SOO on the wing and dugan is a fullback
LOL @ odonell being picked tell me what this fool has done to warrant selection ahead of heigno or bird?

as you can tell by my excessive use of "LOL" i think this team is a joke, cooper and tahu retaining their spots are ludacris, WT and souths are in the top 4 and cant get anyone selected in a 21 man squad

what a joke, to think these muppets are paid to do this job, ill do it for free i surely cant do a worse job

ennis was one of the best players in game one, i don't know what game you were watching

Back