A Laugh to Lighten the Mood

Twodogs

MMM playing guess-the-funny-laughs earlier. Mark Bosnich, Kerry O'Keefe and Johnathan Thurston were the ones with the funny laughs, but after JT's laugh, Tony Squires said "JT has just heard that Mitchell Moses wanted $1 million per year".

:roll :roll

My wife and I went to a hotel where we got a waterbed. My wife calls it the Dead Sea .

–-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor gave a man six months to live. The man couldn't pay his bill, so the doctor gave him another six months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patient: "I have a ringing in my ears. " Doctor: "Don't answer!"
\
\
\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A drunk was in front of a judge. The judge says, "You've been brought here for drinking.
The drunk says, "Okay, let's get started."

I went to the pub last night and saw a BIG woman dancing on a table. "Good legs" I said
The girl giggled and said, "Do you really think so?"
I said, "Absolutely ….. most tables would have collapsed by now."

Jack was
about to marry Jill and his father took him to one side 'When I
married your mother, the first thing I did when we got home was take
off my trousers,' he said. 'I gave them to your mother and told her to
put them on . When she did, they were enormous on her and she said to
me that she couldn't possibly wear them, as they were too large… 'I
told her, 'of course they're too big. I wear the trousers in this
family and I always will. 'Ever since that day, we have never had a
single problem.'

Jack took his father's advice and as soon as he got Jill alone after the wedding, he did the same thing; took off his trousers, gave them to Jill and told her to put them on. Jill said that the trousers were too big and she couldn't possibly wear them.

'Exactly,' replied Jack.'I wear the trousers in this relationship and I always will. I don't want you to forget that.'

Jill paused and removed her knickers and gave them to Jack. 'Try these on,' she said, so he tried them on but they were too small. 'I can't possibly get into your knickers,' said Jack.
'Exactly,' replied Jill.. 'And if you don't change your bloody attitude, you never will.'

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Leave Bozza alone.

Why? IMO he is a tool.

You literally have a problem with everyone.

Are you a misanthrope?

It is my opinion that Bosnich is a flog. It doesnt have to be yours, that's fine. Unless it's a close family member I can't see the cause for a sook about it. Don't stress too much about other people's opinion chief, it will lead to the reverse jacket otherwise. If you want to pitch a trouser tent over the bloke then feel free, there will be no offence taken.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Leave Bozza alone.

Why? IMO he is a tool.

You literally have a problem with everyone.

Are you a misanthrope?

It is my opinion that Bosnich is a flog. It doesnt have to be yours, that's fine. Unless it's a close family member I can't see the cause for a sook about it. Don't stress too much about other people's opinion chief, it will lead to the reverse jacket otherwise. If you want to pitch a trouser tent over the bloke then feel free, there will be no offence taken.

Relax FTB it was a jibe mate, as I don't think I've ever seen you say a positive word about any sportsperson.

I don't mind Boz, I wouldn't say I have posters of him above my bed though.

Yep, there are as many I admire as dislike in the sporting world. Much like the mainstream media, positives aren't focused on nearly as much as negatives.
Bosnich to me seems very arrogant, speaks over the top of people and owns a laugh as fake as a prosthetic limb.

@ said:
Yep, there are as many I admire as dislike in the sporting world. Much like the mainstream media, positives aren't focused on nearly as much as negatives.
Bosnich to me seems very arrogant, speaks over the top of people and owns a laugh as fake as a prosthetic limb.

I actually agree that to the average viewer he does come across as conceited. I did get to meet him once and have a word with him and he seemed like a pretty cool bloke.

Today's joke is that Parramatta will be paying Moses $750K a season.

@ said:
Jack was
about to marry Jill and his father took him to one side 'When I
married your mother, the first thing I did when we got home was take
off my trousers,' he said. 'I gave them to your mother and told her to
put them on . When she did, they were enormous on her and she said to
me that she couldn't possibly wear them, as they were too large… 'I
told her, 'of course they're too big. I wear the trousers in this
family and I always will. 'Ever since that day, we have never had a
single problem.'

Jack took his father's advice and as soon as he got Jill alone after the wedding, he did the same thing; took off his trousers, gave them to Jill and told her to put them on. Jill said that the trousers were too big and she couldn't possibly wear them.

'Exactly,' replied Jack.'I wear the trousers in this relationship and I always will [assurances deces](http://www.comparateur-mutuelle-assurance-sante.com/assurance-deces-invalidite). I don't want you to forget that.'

Jill paused and removed her knickers and gave them to Jack. 'Try these on,' she said, so he tried them on but they were too small. 'I can't possibly get into your knickers,' said Jack.
'Exactly,' replied Jill.. 'And if you don't change your bloody attitude, you never will.'

Thank you for this very exciting and full of mystery story. I do not know if it was you who wrote it, in any case, congratulations!

acanias45, if we were in France that might be a cool tactic.
Are you lost?
Then again, you seem like a bright little frog… we have a prop and captain job going.....?

Back