Aaron "Sharon" Woods

Back in my homeland we call that champagne
Nofa runs 30 metres on tackle 4 (sideways);
Sharon takes a hitup tackle 5 (2 or 3 metre gain with slow PTB);
Brooks lobs it to opposition winger on tackle 6 (no chasers, 20m kick return);
Repeat all season
How were you able to get a copy of Sheens and Co new game plans . Surely that’s classified info !!!’

My best friend is Dragons all the way so I have watched most of their games. Woods was not the problem there. He did ok with short stints off the bench. 10-15 metres per run with the occasional off load, albeit 5 of those backwards. Not as bad a signing as many are making out if it's only a year.

Personally I didnt like the way he left the club but I have to remember we were dealing with Ivan Cleary in this mess.

Griffen is a fraud.

Griffen is a fraud.
Thanks Scoop, I was always unsure about that .
Talk about Madge and old school tactics, Hook makes him look positively 22nd century.
Or do you mean Hook is not really Hook at all and someone is pretending to be him. What a scandal, where’s Rothfield when you need him to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks Scoop, I was always unsure about that .
Talk about Madge and old school tactics, Hook makes him look positively 22nd century.
Or do you mean Hook is not really Hook at all and someone is pretending to be him. What a scandal, where’s Rothfield when you need him to get to the bottom of it.
Hook is so far behind in the times. He is still playing his teams like it is the mid-2010s where there was more wrestle and PTBs (play the balls) were slower.

I have said it before and I will say it again...
We will never progress forward and be a club or team to reckon with if we keep going back over"ploughed "ground...
Bring back Sheens,Benji,Robbie as coaches because of the success we had in 2005....A hell of a lot of changes have happened since then and now bring back Woods ...make a huge play for Moses the tanker and we end up with no premiership,no money and no DIGNITY....
Whatever happened to bringing the kids through BEFORE MADGE GOT HERE,whatever happened to buying players of quality who wanted to make a difference to the club instead of a retirement plan...
Yep lets rely on a coach who sued us,a brilliant player that thought he could make it in union and a captain of the club who thought he was the CLUB...
If it wasnt for Madge being hamstrung with the cap and useless high paid players and he had what Sheens has now,we COULD have been somewhere around the finals...
He had the vision to recruit a brilliant 9,a brilliant second rower and put the pathways back on track that has numerous talent coming through...
BUT lets bag the guy because people didnt like him or his hard work ethic and praise the has beens that the club thinks will ressurect us back into GF contention..
Good luck to the OLD BOYS club they are going to need it...
Luckily Madge cleared the deck and made cap space so the 3 muskateers can buy Klem,Bateman and who ever else we need..
Madge was never afforded the luxury that he has left them...

Latest posts

Back