Adam Doueihi #227

He'll be in the 17 no matter what, he's a gun player who inspires his team mates

Injury probably screwed him from building a decent combo with Hastings for the time being tho
Easy as that.
Good post.

Club seemed all but likely to release Brooks until Adam got injured and Sheens blocked it.

Mightve been a different season if it wasn't for that injury.... see if Brooks is even at the club next year.

Easy as that.
Good post.

Club seemed all but likely to release Brooks until Adam got injured and Sheens blocked it.

Mightve been a different season if it wasn't for that injury.... see if Brooks is even at the club next year.
If Doueihi wasn’t injured, Brooks would be finishing every sentence with “brah”

He has to come back into the centre role or maybe off the bench. He then may slot into fullback but I think it's too much to ask of him coming straight back.

Longer term to me it's unclear but I see him as a spine player. He may be able to slot into the centres or lock but I don't see him as a lock. If he is playing centre you better get him a lot of ball.

The coaching staff have to figure out his role along with Brooks and Hastings. We are also a crud team atm so maybe you can play some of these guys not in their best position but in the best position for us.

People who want him at 6 straight away don't want what's best for the team lol

Obvious choice is centre or off the bench to start off
I want him at centre as soon as he's fit enough for first grade. Long term we should be looking at signing NRL standard centres and playing AD at 6 and letting Brooks and his $1.1 million a year walk

playing AD at 6 and letting Brooks and his $1.1 million a year walk

There is no way we re-sign Brooks on anywhere near a million. There is no way Brooks is on that figure now as well though.

You may be right in that we let Brooks walk and maybe it comes down to money but we will not be paying Brooks more than AD or Hastings long term unless AD and Hastings aren't here.

Latest posts

Members online

Back