OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

It’s amazing every day someone comes on here and says it’s a forum I am entitled to an opinion. But when Douehi voices his opinion the usual suspects want to rip him apart and before someone says that we are not being paid big dollars by our employer so it’s ok for us and not him stand back and look at what you are saying. By your logic the more you earn the less you are entitled to have an opinion.
 
This is the classic one. There is a post about being inclusive towards gay people and he posts that is disgusting.

So he went and got upset and posted homophobic comments. He went looking for it.

This wokeness that keeps getting mentioned irritates me as well. It's homophobia. It's got nothing to do with wokeness which I don't know what that even means. It's been considered discrimination for years and AD's reaction proves that heaps more is required. Your reaction is the same thing.

A bunch of drama queens.

Jimmy states "it's cool to be gay"
Bob states "that's disgusting".

So sad.

Given you don't know what wokeness means, is it possible it does have something to do with it?
 
It’s amazing every day someone comes on here and says it’s a forum I am entitled to an opinion. But when Douehi voices his opinion the usual suspects want to rip him apart and before someone says that we are not being paid big dollars by our employer so it’s ok for us and not him stand back and look at what you are saying. By your logic the more you earn the less you are entitled to have an opinion.
You may have a say as long as it follows a virtue signaling construction, otherwise shut up and hide your opinion
 
Social media becoming the bane of our existence - the need to know stuff about people without really knowing them at all.
 
This is the classic one. There is a post about being inclusive towards gay people and he posts that is disgusting.

So he went and got upset and posted homophobic comments. He went looking for it.

This wokeness that keeps getting mentioned irritates me as well. It's homophobia. It's got nothing to do with wokeness which I don't know what that even means. It's been considered discrimination for years and AD's reaction proves that heaps more is required. Your reaction is the same thing.

A bunch of drama queens.

Jimmy states "it's cool to be gay"
Bob states "that's disgusting".

So sad.
I'm not sure if this has been corrected yet, but he said 'embarrassing', not 'disgusting', as in, it's embarrassing that the organisation who posted the instructions felt they needed to teach other adults how to interact with each other.

The grandiose nature of the post itself is bereft of self-awareness in the sense that a) how dare they feel that they (the organisation) is in a position to tell the public how they should or shouldn't behave and b) how, not only patronising it is to the gay community, but also why they chose one particular random group to put on a pedestal, based upon who they take to bed.
 
Don't defer

I read your post and I don't agree with it. I think you are trying to avoid the obvious conclusion so I'll point out how I view the situation and the posts on reddit also have the same perspective however they appear to me stronger than what I posted.

1. AD has previously whined about a school allowing same sex couples to their formal.
2. A post was made via the EPL stating it's okay to be gay.
3. AD posts "embarrassing post".

With all due respect I think you have to be really really dumb to think that his post was anything other than a bigoted homophobic post.
 
No, they're not. There's a reason there hasn't been an openly gay nrl player for 30 years!!!!!!
I'll add that to my knowledge there's only one current professional male athlete in a team sport in Australia who's come out as gay - Josh Cavallo from Adelaide United.

I don't follow all sports religiously so perhaps there's another here or there but it's certainly not accepted behaviour in men's team sports. Women's sports is completely different, much more open and inclusive. Too many macho men are scared about sharing the changerooms with a gay man, it's sad but true.
 
I read your post and I don't agree with it. I think you are trying to avoid the obvious conclusion so I'll point out how I view the situation and the posts on reddit also have the same perspective however they appear to me stronger than what I posted.

1. AD has previously whined about a school allowing same sex couples to their formal.
2. A post was made via the EPL stating it's okay to be gay.
3. AD posts "embarrassing post".

With all due respect I think you have to be really really dumb to think that his post was anything other than a bigoted homophobic post.
Well, that's very close-minded then. The first step in a discussion is being able to accurately describe the other persons' position. A refusal to do so and subsequent dissention into ad hominem attacks is a default LOSS.

It's not only akin to, but near-on literally, like saying 'If you don't think like me, then you're dumb'. That type of argument is an immediate disqualification. People have varying perspectives that are not always mutually exclusive.

Primarily because your number 2 here is incorrect. Verifiably incorrect.

The EPL post didn't say it's ok to be gay, it made suggestions, include verbatim examples of how adults should interact with the gay community.

Doueihi has interpreted that, rightly or wrongly, as being patronising, not only to the gay community for the EPL thinking that they need people to interact with them in a particular way, but also to the EPL fanbase at large, with it suggesting that the fanbase themselves don't have the capacity to know how to interact with the gay people in their own lives.
 
Don't defer to Reddit as a good source of anything my friend. Not a great start.
cmon, this is the internet circle jerk 😉
facebook: we are all morons.
reddit users; twitter full or morons
twitter: everyone is a moron
west tigers forum: we are the best club! 🙂
 
It’s amazing every day someone comes on here and says it’s a forum I am entitled to an opinion. But when Douehi voices his opinion the usual suspects want to rip him apart and before someone says that we are not being paid big dollars by our employer so it’s ok for us and not him stand back and look at what you are saying. By your logic the more you earn the less you are entitled to have an opinion.

I'm not stating that at all. I'm stating he is homophobic and that shows someone with poor moral standards.
 
Too many macho men are scared about sharing the changerooms with a gay man, it's sad but true.
How do you know this to be true? Everyone at Manly knew Ian Roberts was gay, he brought his partner to club functions, none of his team mates cared. How do you know that there arent other clubs with players that their club mates know that a player is gay and dont care but the player doesnt particularly want you and I to know?

I compete in a full contact combat sport with an openly gay guy and there is zero issues sharing a changeroom with him. good bloke, good fighter. Not sure reality fits your narrative.
 
Back
Top