Mighty Mouse
Well-known member
The current offer basically says we don’t want you which IMO is dumb. We don’t need another cast off from another club and he has been on another level as a leader over the past few weeks.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
“Currently”Who are we going to get that’s better at 6, 7 or 13? He’s currently our best option at any of those positions…..
$350 is to low he will leave as I hear dragon 2 year $ 400Surely he agrees to 2 years
He is currently one of our best top 5 players hands down and a better half than Latu nowWho are we going to get that’s better at 6, 7 or 13? He’s currently our best option at any of those positions…..
Gutho and Cook and Val another year older. Not somewhere I’d be recommending if he wants to win.$350 is to low he will leave as I hear dragon 2 year $ 400
Realistically we haven’t seen him play a single game as a classic halfback yet. Lots of development to come.
He did. We got out to a big lead and nearly got run down in a frantic finish. I was more referring to seeing him manage a game. I think AD was strong in that game too.Didn’t he play there versus the Roosters?
He won’t get the experience by playing other positions
He did. We got out to a big lead and nearly got run down in a frantic finish. I was more referring to seeing him manage a game. I think AD was strong in that game too.
He was good. I probably didn’t explain my initial point.Ok … fair enough …
I thought Latu played well in that Roosters game , although he hasn’t done much since …. It’s interesting that Luai never played that Roosters game , so I don’t know whether that has something to do with it …
For 2026 Luai is our 6/7, Latu and Jock Madden are the other half and AD will probably be 13 if we don't have a Terrell May fall out of a tree over the off season. This gives Luai and Latu/Jock an off season to bed down the combination with the better performer of Jock and LAtu winning the starting spot.Who are we going to get that’s better at 6, 7 or 13? He’s currently our best option at any of those positions…..
Does he go back to ?For 2026 Luai is our 6/7, Latu and Jock Madden are the other half and AD will probably be 13 if we don't have a Terrell May fall out of a tree over the off season. This gives Luai and Latu/Jock an off season to bed down the combination with the better performer of Jock and LAtu winning the starting spot.
The increased offer by Richo is an indication that we are happy to work with AD on a solution but it is very clear that he is not considered to be part of our long term plans. It is clear that we are not breaking the bank for a guy to potentially play 14.
I am sure there will be a realistic conversation of how the club sees AD fitting in.
You can’t base your decisions on previous poor decisions.Let me get this right, Luai’s contract is supposedly 1.25k, Latu 500k, Bud Sullivan supposedly 600k and we offered Galvin 1 million per season.
None of them have played games in the halves for Wests Tigers to the same standard as what Douehi produced yesterday, yet we expect him to sign with us for around 400k ?
Surely we offered Galvin him 500k minimum for 2026 and I doubt even that will be enough to entice him to stay.
Logically thinking think we need to offer him 700k for 2026 with an option in our favour for 2027.
Put yourself in Doueihi’s shoes, I’m sure he will be basing his value on what others are getting or have been offered.You can’t base your decisions on previous poor decisions.
Let’s be real. He was on a reported 600-700 a few years ago to rehab. If he’s purely selfish I hope he moves on.Put yourself in Doueihi’s shoes, I’m sure he will be basing his value on what others are getting or have been offered.
I think Bud is $500K; Galvin's offer was never tabled so we only have Richo's word - which could well have been a little porky to bend someone else's cap out of shape. $700K is a lot of coin for an unproved 13 and while AD played well yesterday he has never been consistent and there are still, even yesterday, effort areas in his game that are below average. The $ on offer are about right if we are building towards becoming a Top 4 club.Let me get this right, Luai’s contract is supposedly 1.25k, Latu 500k, Bud Sullivan supposedly 600k and we offered Galvin 1 million per season.
None of them have played games in the halves for Wests Tigers to the same standard as what Douehi produced yesterday, yet we expect him to sign with us for around 400k ?
Surely we offer him 500k minimum for 2026 and I doubt even that will be enough to entice him to stay.
Logically thinking think we need to offer him 700k for 2026 with an option in our favour for 2027.
With limited opportunities he looks like someone who compliments Jerome playing in the halves, why would we want him to move on ?Let’s be real. He was on a reported 600-700 a few years ago to rehab. If he’s purely selfish I hope he moves on.
It’s a tiny sample size. His body of work says otherwise.In a short space he looks like someone who compliments Jerome playing in the halves, why would we want him to
move on ?
It’s far too much if we plan to play him 13, but I don’t think he is a 13 or has any real interest in playing 13.I think Bud is $500K; Galvin's offer was never tabled so we only have Richo's word - which could well have been a little porky to bend someone else's cap out of shape. $700K is a lot of coin for an unproved 13 and while AD played well yesterday he has never been consistent and there are still, even yesterday, effort areas in his game that are below average. The $ on offer are about right if we are building towards becoming a Top 4 club.
It’s said Flanagan wants to play him at 13. Seems as though we aren’t the only club who sees his future in the forwards.It’s far too much if we plan to play him 13, but I don’t think he is a 13 or has any real interest in playing 13.
I’m certain he sees himself purely as a 6 or 7 and we are clearly a better more dangerous team with Doueihi at 7, Jerome at 6 and Latu at 14, but obviously still getting plenty of opportunities in the halves throughout the season.