Halbrowne61
Well-known member
Any new update on AD ?
Hoping the surgery went well and he can settle back and convalesce for a while.
Hoping the surgery went well and he can settle back and convalesce for a while.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The thing is:Fair call.
I reckon he sees himself as a half, and probably says I don’t care I can play both, probably says the same about 13.
He played 5/8 coming through and was to be JL’s 5/8, but injuries, Garfield Gal, and JL going back to 5/8 means he has to play 7, but he he is a 5/8 learning to play 7. And the only reason Benji is saying all the propaganda stuff about “he’s our long term 7” is bcoz he doesn’t wanna say JL hasn’t really cut it at 7, so we’re now trying to manufacture one again.
Personally I think JL should stay the 7. I don’t think we gave him long enough in a stable environment with a pack that can dominate. He can do it but he needs confidence in those around him, especially his 5/8, or he thinks he has to play that role too, but that is another topic.
Latu is not a 7 yet, I reckon he can be, at the moment he is playing well at 7, and like JL, given a stable consistent environment with a pack that doesn’t get pushed backwards, he will only get better at it. He’ll make a better 7 than Garfield long term, but I still reckon he’s got 6 written all over him. A few more showers to wash it off and reveal a 7.
20 odd first grade games.....plenty of time...but I agree he needs to become more dominantThe thing is:
AD has Shutzpah with him. He will demand and call out for the ball, push people if need be.
So does Luai.
The one thing that stops me from saying Latu should be nr 7 is that I have never seen him act Dominant.
If he can't do that, he can't be #7. We learned that lesson already haven't we.
If he gets off to a good start and the injury gods are kind, he will be difficult to remove.Hope AD stays healthy this year as he will cement the 7 jersey.
He is so much better than people give him credit for.
Agree, I actually thought he was our most influential. The team looked more organised and confident at the back end of the year when he was steering things around.Hope AD stays healthy this year as he will cement the 7 jersey.
He is so much better than people give him credit for.
Two Horrible experiences at the shop near Fairfield leisure Centre never againUncle Doueihi doing the El Jannah ads lol get ur bag 💰
He's a victim of his own versatilityHope AD stays healthy this year as he will cement the 7 jersey.
He is so much better than people give him credit for.
Chicken is dry not a fan it was meant to be good before it got franchisedTwo Horrible experiences at the shop near Fairfield leisure Centre never again
I thought Jahream was our most influential last year.Agree, I actually thought he was our most influential. The team looked more organised and confident at the back end of the year when he was steering things around.
He said himself on channel 7 he was training in the halves before Christmas.Anyone got anything solid on whether Adam is training primarily as a lock or half?
Pre Christmas he was training halves and Geyer was training as the lock. But also still players to return from rep or surgery at the time.Anyone got anything solid on whether Adam is training primarily as a lock or half?
At least he’s not Moses Mbye. I’ve never seen a player who was the jack of so many trades, yet the master of none. There’s no way AD is a long term solution at 7. If he starts there, it will only take a couple losses for the hounds to be at his door.He's a victim of his own versatility
Love lebanese Chicken and Garlic....
He said himself on channel 7 he was training in the halves before Christmas.