Adam Doueihi #227

This is the third time I have received a notification from you this morning so you must pay quite a bit. For someone who made post a while ago saying the forum needs more civility, you don’t really practice that yourself at times.
No not really, and the forum is civil lately but your negativity reigns supreme as usual, can't wait for you to make another remark that will get you banned.

Doueihi has a lot of deficiencies in his game he needs to work on.
He is out for half the season and then will likely ride the pine for multiple games once back.
Making him captain would be a mistake this year and next.

I agree but I also think he is easily the best option.

No not really, and the forum is civil lately but your negativity reigns supreme as usual, can't wait for you to make another remark that will get you banned.
What negativity? Been a lot of that since Friday night. I just realised a lot earlier than most that this is going to be a long season

Doueihi has a lot of deficiencies in his game he needs to work on.
He is out for half the season and then will likely ride the pine for multiple games once back.
Making him captain would be a mistake this year and next.

At the end of the day who out of the options doesn’t have things they need to work on?

Brooks is bashed galore publicly & by the fans

AD can’t lock in a spot and had large problems defensively

Twal will do his job but has no extra level to lift a team & he isn’t a top 2 prop selected week in week out.

The pool after those 3 sucks.

Shows how bad our squad is really

Whoever they pick just hope they stand up finally and actually lead the team. We have lacked a true leader for sometime.

I'm doing very well thankyou @MAGPIES1963.
It's been a bit crazy with sleep times as my little boy was born 11 days ago and I still feel like I haven't slept since then - even though he's often sleeping.
I've never felt this much love for another human being. He's a good baby and only cries when he's hungry. So I'm absolutely dreading that the worst is yet to come and what it entails.
While I wanted to name him Brooks or Jonah, we eventually settled on Jonty.
I honestly can't wait to take him to his first Tigers game.

How are you travelling? Hope all is well.

Congratulations on the arrival.

Big congrats on the new arrival,skip the breastfeeding and go straight to the T-Bone steaks.....we could have a new Tigers champ in the making...well done Lauren Love and God bless.....

I think it’s pretty obvious Doueihi will be named Club Captain picturing him modelling the Captain’s run jersey recently points that way..

As for on field probably joint captains among Tamou, Brooks, Hastings until Doueihi returns to the field

I know we are having a lot of speculation about the captaincy,but I have thought about it for a few days now and have come up with what I would think can work in the interim while AD recovers and gets game time under his belt....

Hastings or Peachey if he is in the 17,mainly because he has heaps of NRL experience and could bring the best out in him for us...Jacko for his passion, knowledge and leadership qualities...
Lets face it JT is at the end of his tenure soon and we DO NEED to do something different than the usual process we go through...
I just think that these 2 could be very good for the young group and have what it takes to set a good example as well as know what decisions to make while under pressure...
I also think that they have both matured as people and footballers...

Just my thoughts as an interim solution....we all seem to want AD as captain and I think he could be exceptional with in that role...but he needs to be fit and on the park ...

FG there must be a reason why Madge has held off naming a captain - agree? I refuse to believe it's just bad planning with so much at stake for Madges future.
If there is a plan other that what I've said about waiting to see Hastings in action - then what else could it be?
Tamou led us out in the first trial but if he is going to be either captain or co-captain they would have announced that wouldn't they?
If it's AD then that's a huge stress for the boy, especially if he moves around from ⅝, C or fullback.
I don't think AD and Hastings would be co-captains if they end up ⅝ and centre together.
Noffa's name was spread around by the players during the off season but historically wingers don't make good captains however there have been a few. [research later 😁]
Just trying to read Madge mind.
He likes props, hence Tamou and has stuck up for Brooks??
If Brooks doesn't produce as a general and captain there will be more ammunition to sack Madge.
I'm still going to run with Hastings.
However no-one really stands out which indicates we lack leaders.
As much in the dark as you are.

Too early on Hastings for mine and have nothing against Nofoaluma being named captain.

As much in the dark as you are.

Too early on Hastings for mine and have nothing against Nofoaluma being named captain.
I noticed teams who just named their captain didn't get basted.
Noffa isn't shy that's for sure.

I'm doing very well thankyou @MAGPIES1963.
It's been a bit crazy with sleep times as my little boy was born 11 days ago and I still feel like I haven't slept since then - even though he's often sleeping.
I've never felt this much love for another human being. He's a good baby and only cries when he's hungry. So I'm absolutely dreading that the worst is yet to come and what it entails.
While I wanted to name him Brooks or Jonah, we eventually settled on Jonty.
I honestly can't wait to take him to his first Tigers game.

How are you travelling? Hope all is well.
Congratulations on bringing Jonty into this world.

Enjoy your time bonding with him and always try to devote as much to your healthy self as him, as his will be a reflection of you.

AD as club captain. He can do that role as he recovers and can continue once he is fit and firing on the field.
Big Stef as the on field captain. Not sure what his communication is like, but how could any ref say no to that smile.

AD as club captain. He can do that role as he recovers and can continue once he is fit and firing on the field.
Big Stef as the on field captain. Not sure what his communication is like, but how could any ref say no to that smile.
Nah. He doesn’t need that responsibility. Twal is the best option to start the year.

I was expecting Skandalis, Lawrence or Farah etc., too.
They are unlikely to comment because they are all currently employed or directly involved with Wests Tigers. Same with Pat Richards, Benji etc.

The comments for hire are typically ex players with no official involvement with the club, so they can say what they please.

It would be awesome Scotty seeing big Stef looking down at the ref who is trying to lecture him and Stef has that big grin on 😁
Your right about AD being captain in the background and at training, it would keep him motivated.
I worry that he's still a bit green though, but if your good enough you can do it!

Latest posts

Members online

Back