OFFICIAL Adam Doueihi #227

@tiger5150 said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1440714) said:
@formerguest said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1437644) said:
@turkeytiger03 said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1437502) said:
@tiger5150 said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1437242) said:
@demps said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1437226) said:
@tigerpower said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1437223) said:
@pawsandclaws1 said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1436972) said:
@tigerpower said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1436962) said:
@demps said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1436925) said:
@mike said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1436914) said:
@tigerpower said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1436897) said:
https://fb.watch/7c9H4Y_JZk/

Not sure if this has been posted before, how good is this. Doueihi smack talking Reynolds before his goal kick.

Go Doueihi... He's our future leader for sure.

no cap, that's cap(tain)

Are you clutch Reno, laces reno lol lol . Future long term captain. Make him captain in the off season and watch him become a future tigers champion. People being hard on him have to realise this is his first year playing 6. Only bigger and better things to come from this guy.

He won't be captain until he learns to defend and also be situationally aware on-field.

Amazing how you have so much expertise for our coach and for our 5/8 but think so highly of our number 7 who can tackle but do nothing else. Doueihi will achieve more for this club in a few years then brooks would on a life time. I will give him some leeway for someone playing his first year in that position. Again interesting you don’t have that some passion to critique someone who has been playing poorly in his position for the last ten years.

?

Adam is a great footballer and with some improvement will be a complete footballer.

Something Brooks hasn't been able to even come close to achieving in 10 years.

He's the least of our problems.

AD is a good player, IMO he is 100% NOT a footballer. Good skillful athlete, not a footballer.

The reason I think this is the first time he was dropped from no6, it was (IMO) because his outside backs simply were not getting the ball. Since he has gone back to 6 he is feeding them a LOT more ball, but this is the problem. He does one or the other like an automaton. He doesnt/cant play what is in front of him.

Midway through the first half there was a moment about 20m out and there was a MASSIVE gap outside him. Lucy saw it and was screaming off him into the wide gap. Outside this gap the defence was man on man. AD cut out LL and gave it to TT who was pinned and gave it to Nofo who was jammed against the sideline and it came to nothing. If he gave it to LL he scores untouched and we win the game.

AD is one of our best players but he has MASSIVE (IMO) shortcomings as a 6. I really dont know his best position and he reminds me a LOT of Michael Withers for the old Balmain heads here.

Don’t ya mean Michael Gillett more like??

This guy. The Michael's played together for a while, though like the club, pretty wasted through most of those years. Would be interesting to see the six's of both periods play in the other and Doueihi would be a huge unit back then.
.
![Screenshot_20210807-134408_eBay.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1628308168406-screenshot_20210807-134408_ebay.jpg)

Actually I take it back, I DID mean Michael Withers....this guy

![alt text](https://c8.alamy.com/comp/G743D5/great-britain-rugby-league-squad-player-michael-withers-during-a-photo-G743D5.jpg)

Was captain of Aussie Schoolboys and was going to be the next big thing. Was the same as AD ...BIG 6 but kinda between a six and centre. Just didnt hit his straps here. Went on to play in England and was kinda a big thing there and ended up representing the poms.

Very similar IMO

remember withers kicking a goal at Leichardt oval on a Friday night to beat North Sydney
 
@shooter-mcgavin said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1444995) said:
Mini streak 11 straight goals. Kicking at 79.75% this season. Well done Adam. Hitting them well


Its great to finally have confidence in a goal kicker
 
I hope he becomes the best player to ever pull on a WT jersey by the time he hits his straps. He’s the guy I want holding the trophy in future (hopefully).
 
@elderslie_tiger said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1443346) said:
IF ONLY WE 16 MORE LIKE ADAM


![Screenshot_20210813-192305_Facebook.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1628846811137-screenshot_20210813-192305_facebook.jpg)

Did he really say that? I’m sorry, I take quotes attached to pictures on the internet with a lot of salt.
 
Both Brooks and Doueihi shared the general play kicking last night both over 300m .. helps
 
@geo said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1445572) said:
Both Brooks and Doueihi shared the general play kicking last night both over 300m .. helps

Adam needs to kick more, he had one poor kick but the rest were pretty good, he was looking to find the grass in the corners just about every time he kicked.
 
@jc99 said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1445576) said:
@geo said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1445572) said:
Both Brooks and Doueihi shared the general play kicking last night both over 300m .. helps

Adam needs to kick more, he had one poor kick but the rest were pretty good, he was looking to find the grass in the corners just about every time he kicked.

Was it him or Brooks that put in the spiral that the Cowgirls didn’t ‘knock on’ .. that was a beauty .. no reward..
 
@geo said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1445584) said:
@jc99 said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1445576) said:
@geo said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1445572) said:
Both Brooks and Doueihi shared the general play kicking last night both over 300m .. helps

Adam needs to kick more, he had one poor kick but the rest were pretty good, he was looking to find the grass in the corners just about every time he kicked.

Was it him or Brooks that put in the spiral that the Cowgirls didn’t ‘knock on’ .. that was a beauty .. no reward..

Brooks.. he's done about 3 bombs in the last 3 games- they've had minimal height on them but they're extremely awkward to catch. Brooks' bombs are extremely deceptive.

Our general kicking game has been better, Douehi and Brooks are playing to their strengths. However, they do need to organise the 5th tackle better and get forwards in front of them to shield them. They still seem too rushed.
 
@gnr4life said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1445500) said:
@elderslie_tiger said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1443346) said:
IF ONLY WE 16 MORE LIKE ADAM


![Screenshot_20210813-192305_Facebook.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1628846811137-screenshot_20210813-192305_facebook.jpg)

Did he really say that? I’m sorry, I take quotes attached to pictures on the internet with a lot of salt.

I am pretty sure he said that. He loves the club. I think he said I know we will turn this club around.
 
I believe him. I hope his passion permeates through the playing group and they stand up and follow him. He seems like the kind of person who won't settle for mediocrity. Can't wait to see his first game as Capt. I'm sure he'll play a blinder. The best part is he'll get better and more rounded as a player along with the core of other young talent we have coming up together and it's really exciting to think what they can achieve.
 
@gnr4life said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1445500) said:
@elderslie_tiger said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1443346) said:
IF ONLY WE 16 MORE LIKE ADAM


![Screenshot_20210813-192305_Facebook.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1628846811137-screenshot_20210813-192305_facebook.jpg)

Did he really say that? I’m sorry, I take quotes attached to pictures on the internet with a lot of salt.

Yeah, quotes from a SMH article on Friday.
 
@kingrobbie said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1445635) said:
@gnr4life said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1445500) said:
@elderslie_tiger said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1443346) said:
IF ONLY WE 16 MORE LIKE ADAM


![Screenshot_20210813-192305_Facebook.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1628846811137-screenshot_20210813-192305_facebook.jpg)

Did he really say that? I’m sorry, I take quotes attached to pictures on the internet with a lot of salt.

Yeah, quotes from a SMH article on Friday.

Fair enough. Nothing wrong with fact checking.
 
@gnr4life said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1445638) said:
@kingrobbie said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1445635) said:
@gnr4life said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1445500) said:
@elderslie_tiger said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1443346) said:
IF ONLY WE 16 MORE LIKE ADAM


![Screenshot_20210813-192305_Facebook.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1628846811137-screenshot_20210813-192305_facebook.jpg)

Did he really say that? I’m sorry, I take quotes attached to pictures on the internet with a lot of salt.

Yeah, quotes from a SMH article on Friday.

Fair enough. Nothing wrong with fact checking.

If only more people did this.
 
Anyone catch his interview on the Sunday Footy Show today?
Missed all but the last few seconds because the Gladys 11am horror show was on.
 
@magpieger said in [Adam Doueihi](/post/1445610) said:
I believe him. I hope his passion permeates through the playing group and they stand up and follow him. He seems like the kind of person who won't settle for mediocrity. Can't wait to see his first game as Capt. I'm sure he'll play a blinder. The best part is he'll get better and more rounded as a player along with the core of other young talent we have coming up together and it's really exciting to think what they can achieve.

AD has done well under Madges coaching,his game is getting better every week...the other young guys will keep improving just as much as AD,its just that he is more of a go getter while the others are still learning their craft...if Madge keeps on this path of developing the youth,this team will be an awesome force in the not to distant future...
we all have waited for so long to get a team to be consistent and finals bound...a couple of more years will be all the more worth while until Madge has done his job...
 
No abusive language thanks guys, it's just going to result in posts being deleted.
 
Bleeds Wests Tigers.
He's became my favourite player really quick.

Don't forget who suggested signing him, bringing him home... back in 2017 😂🇱🇧
(It was me!!)
 
AD is certainly easy to like as he sure does bleed our colours already. I also see him as a future captain, and if he continues to improve at the current rate he should hang onto the #6 for a long while.
 
![Screenshot_20210815-150207_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1629003771891-screenshot_20210815-150207_instagram.jpg)
 

Members online

Back
Top