Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
More importantly are there any other Lebanese prospects we should be signing?Say what you want about @Lebanese_Coach_aspiration but I did tell you all this last week that he had an offer of 200 but wasnt happy but I told his cousin to tell him to take it. I believe they settled on 225 and the versatility is what got the deal done. He can thank the doggs success here where we have seen the power of the utility value.
Does this mean we hveone spot left since Fainu will be resigned?
This what concerns me.
Which Fainu? Sione?Say what you want about @Lebanese_Coach_aspiration but I did tell you all this last week that he had an offer of 200 but wasnt happy but I told his cousin to tell him to take it. I believe they settled on 225 and the versatility is what got the deal done. He can thank the doggs success here where we have seen the power of the utility value.
Does this mean we hveone spot left since Fainu will be resigned?
This what concerns me.
his attack at centre is good, defence in general not so good. At 225k he is better than fataape or feledy at centreI think the gamble is worth it at minimum wage.
Even though his defence was suspect, he did offer quite a bit in attack at centre. This will be a fantastic move if he can get his defence right and is willing to play the positions he's asked to.
Say what you want about @Lebanese_Coach_aspiration but I did tell you all this last week that he had an offer of 200 but wasnt happy but I told his cousin to tell him to take it. I believe they settled on 225 and the versatility is what got the deal done. He can thank the doggs success here where we have seen the power of the utility value.
Does this mean we hveone spot left since Fainu will be resigned?
This what concerns me.
You realise he was voted the players player his last full year. (2021)I personally feel that when you want to fill that spot in your roster that requires low wage versatility, you want it to go to a strong trainer/ clubman. Like a Connor Tracey, Drew Hutchison, Nat Butcher, Kurt Mann type utility.
Adam has said some strong words and has a lot to prove, but I feel the spot we have him at requires someone who has shown leadership through their actions already.
Hope I'm wrong because I do have a soft spot for Douehi, but I wouldn't have signed him for next year personally. We don't need another "could be a star".. we need player who have shown what it takes to be a day in day out NRL player, doesn't matter if they have already reached their ceiling.
Latu will be playing NRL 6 alongside Laui and those knuckleheads will be in reggies. And before you ask, Gal can play centre, lock, 2rf, Latu backup, or bench utility until he leaves.Latu should be the priority above all of these blokes.
3 years ago mate. The games changed a lot since then.You realise he was voted the players player his last full year. (2021)
There are a load of blokes in our top 30 now who will likely never see more than a few first grade matches (if any) on the same or more money.
He's versatile in the halves, centre and fullback and could easily play lock.
$225,000 for the year is a bargain (hopefully no more knee problems)
I wonder if benji thinks he can but AD into a lock playing forward , for that to happen he needs to fix his defence up , he is a ball player and a big body , so maybe this could come off for usHis defence is questionable but that can be worked on, what's not questionable is his ticker and hatred of losing. We need guys like that around our younger guys so hopefully his attitude and heart rubs off on them.
Hope Richo doesn't love him as much as Lee loved Nofo.I wouldn't have extended him there's too much risk there and he predominantly plays a position we are stacked in. Unless there's some moving pieces we aren't aware of it makes little sense, could we shift him to centre? Perhaps so why wouldn't we wait and see how he goes there, he'd hardly have suiters knocking down his door.
This is more an old management decision, although apparently Richo does love him i dunno premature if you ask me.